2017 F-150 build...Everyone meet Walter White

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Few pics from the half day trip to AB on Sunday. We brought the kiddos with us for some wild flower viewing. Went through coyote canyon. They both did stellar, ages 2.5 and 7 months.

I have never seen so many cars in coyote canyon. First 2 miles was packed with cars. The further back we got the better it was. Still so many people.

Love these tires too. Went through deep sand, water, mud and just general dirt roads and they handled it all very well. In the sand they were Noticeably different/better than the KO2s I had prior. These also got rid of mud a lot faster.

29a979bd888a979df96f1ed4a6715b36.jpg

f39c24b1c908bf1b810e5ae08ba1db9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
A SD Tremor is definitely in my 5-10 year future. I want my kids to have the same active childhood I did with wakeboarding/boating, camping, dirtbiking, racing and all that awesome stuff. For now, Walter White is where I'll be.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Todd is right, that's the one exception, in my opinion. A Godzilla powered Tremor and keep it forever.
I wish I pulled the trigger on a new truck a year or two before I did. Ford nixed the XLT Tremor when I was buying. The year or so prior before all the craziness I built and priced a F250 Tremor XLT and after incentives, it was damn near the same price I ended up paying for my '22 F150 XLT. When I was ready to purchase a Super Duty Tremor was 15K more than my F150 cause you had to get a Lariat minimum to get the Tremor package.

Although, if I'm real with myself, my FX4 has done everything I needed it to. So, a regular non FX4 Super Duty would probably suffice for me.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I wish I pulled the trigger on a new truck a year or two before I did. Ford nixed the XLT Tremor when I was buying. The year or so prior before all the craziness I built and priced a F250 Tremor XLT and after incentives, it was damn near the same price I ended up paying for my '22 F150 XLT. When I was ready to purchase a Super Duty Tremor was 15K more than my F150 cause you had to get a Lariat minimum to get the Tremor package.

Although, if I'm real with myself, my FX4 has done everything I needed it to. So, a regular non FX4 Super Duty would probably suffice for me.

Similar to a Raptor/F150, you could build a SD XLT and have it be better or on par with a Tremor and not pay the extra money for a specialty package.

I've gone back and forth with a custom license plate. I'd say my truck is in between a Raptor and a Tremor as it sits right now, but I think it's better due to the 5.0 and 6 speed trans which I have come to love and I didn't pay the extra money. Thinking something like STXTRMR or BILTSTX. Something only a ford guy or truck/offroad guy would understand.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Similar to a Raptor/F150, you could build a SD XLT and have it be better or on par with a Tremor and not pay the extra money for a specialty package.

I've gone back and forth with a custom license plate. I'd say my truck is in between a Raptor and a Tremor as it sits right now, but I think it's better due to the 5.0 and 6 speed trans which I have come to love and I didn't pay the extra money. Thinking something like STXTRMR or BILTSTX. Something only a ford guy or truck/offroad guy would understand.
For me a regular SD 4x4 with decent tires would be fine. Don't think I'd need to mod it any further. I'm not doing near the off roading I day dream about, lol

FYI, you can get a new F150 Tremor with the 5.0L now.

I read STXTRMER as s3x text roamer and BILTSTX as:

5bd51b3c8360d819e3aab22c46d434a0_ra,w380,h380_pa,w380,h380.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online