2018 Ram 3500 Expedition Family Adventure Vehicle

Kingsize24

Sorry I had to get settled for the night. First night in the camper, so wanted to go over all the systems. Jeremy @Tex68w had a great idea to test all the systems locally before leaving, and Hallmark offered me their lot for the night to run it all in before I scoot out of here early morning. But here she is. Its absolutely gorgeous!

20240206_113008.jpg20240206_113141.jpg20240206_113149.jpg20240206_115725.jpg20240206_142151.jpg20240206_142217.jpg20240206_142350.jpg20240206_143426.jpg20240206_143453.jpg

ITTOG

Looks awesome. I always like to see trucks and campers that look like they were built for each other. Great job.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Kingsize24

Thanks guys. Definitely a dream for us to use as a family, and the evolution of our camping and travels.

I donhave to say that Hallmark and all of their crew knocked it out of the park. Not just with the camper, but the installation and just who they are as people. I've not had that good of an experience in a VERY long time. They are VERY detail oriented, and it shows in the final product and the information they give you about your trailer. I cannot thank them enough.

As far as how it feels. So far so good. I definitely want to get new rear leafs, but that was the plan anyway, and my airbags are supplementing for now.

I've actually decided not to head into NM again, but head to Nebraska on my way back home. Following the Great Platte River Road. Which was the migration route to the west during early America.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Thanks guys. Definitely a dream for us to use as a family, and the evolution of our camping and travels.

I donhave to say that Hallmark and all of their crew knocked it out of the park. Not just with the camper, but the installation and just who they are as people. I've not had that good of an experience in a VERY long time. They are VERY detail oriented, and it shows in the final product and the information they give you about your trailer. I cannot thank them enough.

As far as how it feels. So far so good. I definitely want to get new rear leafs, but that was the plan anyway, and my airbags are supplementing for now.

I've actually decided not to head into NM again, but head to Nebraska on my way back home. Following the Great Platte River Road. Which was the migration route to the west during early America.

Gotta keep an eye on that weather indeed.

COAKXterra

Looks awesome. I always like to see trucks and campers that look like they were built for each other. Great job.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
I’ll second this. That is amazingly clean and certainly looks meant-to-be-together.

Well done. Gonna show my wife this as how we spend her upcoming severance package. 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior