2019 Power Wagon Build

PeteEinMT

Observer
I ordered a 2019 PW in Feb and received a few weeks ago. Snugtop is on order and truck vault is already in. Got the AEV Saltas on with some Toys 35's. The spare was tight but I did get it to fit. I went with 35's over 37's as I wanted a full size spare and did not want to carry a spare in my bed or on top of the Snugtop like my Previous Ram. It is my main hunting truck and will outfit it accordingly. Also ran a rear warn quick connect and will carry a rear winch. I went with all the options on the truck minus the sunroof.

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_2477.JPG
    IMG_2477.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 487
  • IMG_2475.JPG
    IMG_2475.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 497
  • IMG_2478.JPG
    IMG_2478.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 432
Last edited:

Explorerinil

Observer
Nice set up, the AEV rims look great on there, other than that red on the center cap, is that temporary or something?

Halligan

Adventurer
Truck is really nice. I'm really liking the new PW "look" and the 8 speed is probably a big improvement to the power train.

Mako1114

Adventurer
Your truck looks great and I feel like pictures never do the PW justice. My neighbors bone stock 2nd gen w/35s is a monster in the flesh.

Cheers

PeteEinMT

Observer
Here are some interior pics. I am disapointed the cup holders on the floor are gone. Other than that no complaints on the interior

Attachments

• IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2488.JPG
    IMG_2488.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_2484.JPG
    IMG_2484.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 228

diggerline59

Enginerd
Pretty sure I drove past you in Bozeman a couple days ago. Truck looks really nice! My wife would kill me if I upgraded our '16 power wagon though lol

brandon12777

I'm curious of your thoughts on two points.

1: Interior build quality? I have a '17 F-150 Lariat and love all the features but HATE the build quality. Coming from always owning Toyotas maybe my standards are too high but the plastic creaks from ever trim piece over bumps or if you look at them wrong drives me mad.

1: Transmission? I am looking at 18 or 19 Power wagons right now with the big difference being the 8 speed. Any thoughts on the dial shifter or the 8 speed's overall performance?

Great looking truck!

Oilbrnr

1: Transmission? I am looking at 18 or 19 Power wagons right now with the big difference being the 8 speed. Any thoughts on the dial shifter or the 8 speed's overall performance?

One consideration that is totally overlooked in all reviews, the transmission including the parking pawl is no longer controlled via cable.

Thankfully, they haven't ditched the manually operated transfer case.

Yet.

brandon12777

One consideration that is totally overlooked in all reviews, the transmission including the parking pawl is no longer controlled via cable.

Yet.

Agreed, I would be interested to see if there is any override to at least get it into neutral.

Explorerinil

Observer

Yet.
I love everything about the 19 power wagon other than that stupid dial shifter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78