Wolf's Ongoing Discovery Build Thread

S

Street Wolf

Here are a couple of pictures from Expedition Awareness's appearance at Falls Fest 2010.

Despite the rain things went really well. We had a specialty booth set up to allow people to shoot a target of their choice with one of the two airsoft rifles we had.

DSC_1299.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1284.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1276.jpg

DSC_1307.jpg

DSC_1290.jpg

DSC_1298.jpg

With all these shows and stuff, you should find a few rocks to bring to the event to stack up and get a wheel up or something.... just saying.

Glad you guys are getting the good attention at the shows using the trucks!

S

Street Wolf

With all these shows and stuff, you should find a few rocks to bring to the event to stack up and get a wheel up or something.... just saying.

Glad you guys are getting the good attention at the shows using the trucks!

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all, thanks for suggesting that. :sombrero:

mongosd2

Adventurer
How much flex in the mount? The jotto desk I'm running in my D2 bounces...Granted I'm running a Toughbook CF28, so it's not lite in way, shape or form...

Petro

Adventurer
Don't mean to hijack, but any more pics or info on the JK and it's rack? Saw on your website it's listed as the "Baja Rack JK Roof Rack - custom rear mount" but there's no more info and the Baja Rack website doesn't list anything for a JK.

S

Street Wolf

How much flex in the mount? The jotto desk I'm running in my D2 bounces...Granted I'm running a Toughbook CF28, so it's not lite in way, shape or form...

There is surprisingly very little movement. You have to use the 90 degree mounting bracket on the Disco, and that made it 'bounce' and 'wobble' a little but just earlier today I added the 'extension' piece you see bellow to the set up and it's eliminated everything but a mild vibration, which will always happen no matter what.

IMG00371.jpg

Don't mean to hijack, but any more pics or info on the JK and it's rack? Saw on your website it's listed as the "Baja Rack JK Roof Rack - custom rear mount" but there's no more info and the Baja Rack website doesn't list anything for a JK.

There is a lot of currently 'one off' manufacturer pieces and custom fabricated parts on the JK at the moment. That is just about the extent of my knowledge on that subject. Try E-Mailing philgolden@expedition-awareness.org and see what he can tell you about it however.

DSC_1294.jpg

DSC_1283.jpg

DSC_1309.jpg

S

Street Wolf

1st Annual Off Road Vehicle Show In Bridgeport, Texas Today.

021-6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior