Wolf's Ongoing Discovery Build Thread

S

Street Wolf

Yep, over-spray from this, and the painter guys failing to come tell me the wind was blowing it all over my truck for about eight hours.

2vamo49.jpg

S

Street Wolf

that would have been a funny sight to see a modded up disco tip-toeing through puddles... :sombrero:

Lol. :D

On another note, here is my compass rose I salvaged after the detail shop got finished hitting it with the buffer. What do you guys think? Perhaps I should just remove it completely?

Original-

007-5.jpg

Now-

Picture015.jpg

Also, I just finished detailing the ARB bull bar myself, I wasn't satisfied with the detail shops job on it.

Picture016.jpg

AlexJet

Explorer
Lol. :D

On another note, here is my compass rose I salvaged after the detail shop got finished hitting it with the buffer. What do you guys think? Perhaps I should just remove it completely?

Original-

007-5.jpg

Now-

Picture015.jpg

I like your original one. If you do replace it, let me know, as I'd be glad to get the rose on my truck hood as well. Basically if you'd be ordering and price is right, you can get 2 and send one to me.

Howski

I like your original one. If you do replace it, let me know, as I'd be glad to get the rose on my truck hood as well. Basically if you'd be ordering and price is right, you can get 2 and send one to me.

I've always liked the compass. I would be interested in getting one as well.

S

Street Wolf

I'll have to remember where I purchased it from, my local vinyl design hookup does not have a printer large enough for that. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Changed my plug wires today. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expected from all the posts I've read from others experiences. Yeah, it sucked but it only took about an hour.

Turns out I did in fact have Magnecor plug wires on the Disco, so someone has changed them before, but I do believe it needed to be done again anyways. I'm now running 8mm Kingsborne wires, by the way.
http://www.kingsborne.com/

Pics of the old Magnacors-
001-8.jpg

003-7.jpg

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Try Vigg Designs for the blackout. I've heard the magnecores are good for several hundred thousand miles.

-Sam

JEFFSGTP

Observer
001-8.jpg

Bah, I think he just wanted an excuse to show off his "original design" Lucky 8 glass that no one will be able to get anymore sinc L.R. made him change it. :-(

I Swear AxeAngel is right...I think he got the blackout and the compass from them...I remember that company name....I am sure he will figure it out if it isn't but I am 70% sure it was.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12