Wolf's Ongoing Discovery Build Thread

S

Street Wolf

Try Vigg Designs for the blackout. I've heard the magnecores are good for several hundred thousand miles.

-Sam

Yep, Vigg Designs. That is it, I remember the name now that you mention it. Saved me from having to go dig through my file cabinet. :sombrero:

Also, would you like to purchase a set of "like new" "barely" used Magnecor wires? Good for up to several hundred thousand miles. Custom limited production run "Gilmer, Texas" earth color. :p

S

Street Wolf

Also, I figured I would toss this up here as well. Here is the firing order diagram I used. Very well put together.

DIIFiringOrder.jpg

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Thank heavens for Josh salas and all his nice pictures.

If we have 10ppl interest in a hood blackout we can try setup a gb. They had one last year for 30 or 40$ shipped. I can't imagine that they would say no for a 10 person gb.

Someone start a thread and let's get a few ppl together.

-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
I'm interested in one of your longest magnecore wires btw. Would you mind sending me one? Rebuilding an atv in 2 weeks...

-Sam

S

Street Wolf

I'm interested in one of your longest magnecore wires btw. Would you mind sending me one? Rebuilding an atv in 2 weeks...

-Sam

Oh, yeah sure. I already threw them away, but they haven't went anywhere yet.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Thoroughly appreciated PM you my addy. If you have a gas powered lawnmower you might want to keep one too.

-Sam

AlexJet

Explorer
Thank heavens for Josh salas and all his nice pictures.

If we have 10ppl interest in a hood blackout we can try setup a gb. They had one last year for 30 or 40$ shipped. I can't imagine that they would say no for a 10 person gb.

Someone start a thread and let's get a few ppl together.

-Sam

Just get the link, s we all can follow it and register...

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Yep. My paint is holding up well, and is anti-slip to boot... By boy spectated the enduro perched on top of the hood all weekend.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Sam, it really depends on your skills in such things. Everybody is different. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. I think the decals are more like $100+. It's a lot of vinyl.

S

Street Wolf

Sam, it really depends on your skills in such things. Everybody is different. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. I think the decals are more like $100+. It's a lot of vinyl.

Yeah, the blackout vinyl is $100+. Compass was $30 if I remember correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12