80 Series Aux Tanks Are Ready!!! 37 Gallon High Clearance!!!

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
SOCALFJ said:
Pics of how far it sticks out below the frame when mounted are very important for people to see before buying.

2 1/1" Higher Then This:

niceclearance.jpg

:D

kbellve

Observer
Kevin,

Good luck on the business!

Wow..timing...if you were just a few weeks earlier...

I just bought a 34 gallon Aux Tank two weeks ago from man-a-fre. I think it was on clearance and the last one left. It came with everything but the fuel pump. It has all the hoses, wiring, and dual filler neck. I believe the tank was aluminized, but I still plan on painting it.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
kbellve said:
Kevin,

Good luck on the business!

Wow..timing...if you were just a few weeks earlier...

I just bought a 34 gallon Aux Tank two weeks ago from man-a-fre. I think it was on clearance and the last one left. It came with everything but the fuel pump. It has all the hoses, wiring, and dual filler neck. I believe the tank was aluminized, but I still plan on painting it.

Who makes a 34 gallon aux tank?

I know about the long range auto 24 gallon and the long ranger 44 gallon but not a 34.

hoser

Explorer
Boston Mangler said:
No, but if filled with fuel on a regular basis it wont be a problem.

My aux tank (and all others i know of) are bare in the inside as well.

The guy who built these has been building fuel tanks for years!
The Long Ranger and the LRA tanks are built from aluminized steel. Other tanks like the ones made by NWMP are electro-galvanized. I think they look bare to most naked eyes but aren't.

hoser

Explorer
SOCALFJ said:
Who makes a 34 gallon aux tank?

I know about the long range auto 24 gallon and the long ranger 44 gallon but not a 34.
That 34 gal tank is made by Long Range Automotive. But it is 34 imperial gallons or 42 US gallons. I know, it's dumb to advertise it in imperial gallons.

kbellve

Observer
hoser said:
That 34 gal tank is made by Long Range Automotive. But it is 34 imperial gallons or 42 US gallons. I know, it's dumb to advertise it in imperial gallons.

I didn't know that...well, I guess I will have a huge range..even at 13.5mpg..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger