80 Series T-D Camper from OZ in Canada

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
Here is a cool LC 80 TD camper imported to Canada from Australia.
I saw it on-line and thought you all would like it, so I do not know the seller, nor have any interest in seeing it sold.....only bought by one of you friends up north that will let me borrow it.:bike_rider:

$49,900 looney's

Check out the refrigerator center console and fold down seats that create a bed.

6363749.jpg

2796693.jpg

8963051.jpg

2828888.jpg

1139475.jpg

9409313.jpg

2200318.jpg

9787306.jpg

Available from Outback Imports, Nanaimo, BC.
1992 Toyota LandCruiser Turbo-Diesel Four-Wheel-Dr...

4.2 Litre turbo-diesel, 4 speed automatic, 4WD with low range, Ltd. Edition trim, VERY LOW KMS (89000), Right Hand Drive, Warranty Available.

Heated Seats, Console Fridge, Power options, cruise, a/c, Factory CD Player, Backup Camera, Hood Wind Deflector, Monsoon Windows, Factory 8000lb Electric Winch, Stainless Steel Roof Rack, Chrome Grill Guard, Professional Custom Fiberglass Camper Conversion: 100 Litre Fresh Water Tank and Pump, Propane Water Heater, Mikuni Oil-fired furnace, Roof-top Air Conditioner, Separate Facilities Area with Locking Door, Toilet, Shower and Sink, 3 Cubic Foot Engel Refrigerator, 5lb Propane Cylinder, Onan MicroLite 2.8kW GenSet (110V, 60Hz, 23.3 Amps, 3600 RPM), Separate 20 Litre Gasoline Tank for Generator, Dual transformers for connecting to almost any service voltage, 20 Litre Grey Water Tank, "Fantastic Fan" Ventilation System (3 speed electric fan reverse), Fiamma Side Awning, 2nd Row Seat can Face Forward or Backwards, 2nd and 3rd Row Seats Form a Secondary Sleeping Area, Rear Ladder, Overhead Sleeping Area (Removable Platform), Storage Cupboards

Thoroughly Serviced: All Above Equipment has been Inspected and Repaired as Required, Complete 3-Inch High Performance Exhaust System Installed, 4 BRAND NEW Heavy Duty Firm Shock Absorbers and Steering Damper (by Old Man Emu) Installed, All New Brakes Including High Performance Front Brake Pads Installed, Heavy Duty Sway Bars Installed, Four BRAND NEW 16 inch Factory Toyota Steel Wheels, Four BRAND NEW 245/75R16 (Load Range E) Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S Tires, 3 Brand New Magnacharge Batteries, all fluids have been changed, new thermostat, radiator cap, and much, much more!!!

For more photos and details visit:
http://www.outbackimports.ca/sale/HD-2963.html
Located in Nanaimo, BC.

Contact me if you are interested in buying this 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale. Please say that you found it on MotoSeller.com!

Thank-you Outback Imports

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yep, been posted here before and been for sale for what seems like over a year.

It's cool , but probably slower than heck since it's heavy and not very aerodynamic and you'd probably be better off doing a pop up instead.. the amount of space inside that rv housing isn't very impressive since you still use the rear seats.

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
Im pretty sure thats a Japanese spec landcruiser. It has the little mirror up front on the fender and the brushbar is definately not from OZ.

Sorry about that. I just assumed because the company's profile mentioned they bring exports up from OZ.

-Ben

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Like Dave said it's been for sale for quite some time. It's a JDM Cruiser.

Other then price, I'm actually not sure why it's been sitting for so long.

Pete

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Outback has been around awhile. As far as I have seen they are all JDM. I have seen quite a few of the rigs they bring over. You could also check out "Tyee Imports" and "Mustang Connection" I think Outbacks rigs are a bit pricey, but they do the most pre-sale maintenance and seem to source nice rigs. The market is finally getting saturated with HDJ80s and HJ61s. What would have cost $18,000-$20,000 a couple of years ago, now can be found for under $10,000. The real rare ones are still asking top dollar though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears