900 lumen maglite

jaco

Observer
As stated earlier, you can search around and do this yourself. I think there are a lot of people who don't want to go to the effort or don't have the tools. I'm doing this more as a labor of love, had a lot of fun building the 2 I did, want to build more.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
As stated earlier, you can search around and do this yourself. I think there are a lot of people who don't want to go to the effort or don't have the tools. I'm doing this more as a labor of love, had a lot of fun building the 2 I did, want to build more.

I would be interested in a 900 lumen Maglite. Put me on the list for a completed flashlight. Sending you a PM.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
OK I hooked the jumper clamps to each nipple.....zoot! Is the tread alive again? (I sense a shallow heartbeat....) Ouch. :victory: so I need to rebuild my trusty 3D Mag-lite.....the switch grommet is shot and since the UPS on that part is so stinkin much I think I could improve a few other things for the same freight. So has anything changed since the last post? Anything new or cheaper?.....How about the 2010 whiz kids chime in, before I waste 5 frogskins to buy a 1 frogskin part! :sombrero:

kclark421

Observer
OK I hooked the jumper clamps to each nipple.....zoot! Is the tread alive again? (I sense a shallow heartbeat....) Ouch. :victory: so I need to rebuild my trusty 3D Mag-lite.....the switch grommet is shot and since the UPS on that part is so stinkin much I think I could improve a few other things for the same freight. So has anything changed since the last post? Anything new or cheaper?.....How about the 2010 whiz kids chime in, before I waste 5 frogskins to buy a 1 frogskin part! :sombrero:

I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago and never received a response.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger