A week in Tokyo

kcowyo

ExPo Original
:bowdown:

Tokyo, Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Seth's incredible photography. Freakin' awesome!

Japan is one of the few places I'm willing to fly over an ocean to see. So beautiful, mysterious and unique.

Was this a trip for business or fun? Looks fun either way. Fantastic photos & video.

:clapsmile

FortyMileDesert

Adventurer
Great country to visit.

I spent a month there a few years ago. Most of my time in Kamakura and Fujisawa - only one day in Tokyo.

Of all the countries I've visited in my life; Japan was the best: Friendly, safe, orderly, civilized, unique.......

Made a very good friend there who about six months later I guided him out into the boonies of Nevada. He'll never forget that either...:12_4_18: :1888fbbd: :safari-rig:

seth_js

Explorer
Trip was pleasure. I wanted to swing a second week and spend it down south in Kyoto, Osaka and the islands, but I'm too broke right now.

articulate

Expedition Leader
Frickin' sweet slideshow and music. You rule, Seth.

BTW: that hot dog (?) looks disgusting.

Last edited:

seth_js

Explorer
articulate said:
BTW: that hot dog (?) looks disgusting.

Heh, yeah, it wasn't all that great. I mainly took the picture because the hot dog looked disgusting and the tray says "Let's talk together with fun! I have delicious sandwiches and tea!" I found that amusing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears