Ahh, Yes! Corbeau Comfort

Suty

Adventurer
Well Gang, Awhile back I was snooping through TTORA and found these Jewels for Sale. Corbeau Sport Seats, Grey and 300 Bucks takes'em. Driver side has the "you pump it up, Lumbar Support" and finally they were in Oklahoma. Needless to say I headed north and picked them up today. Man. they are great...you don't realize how sad your stock 01 Tacoma seats are till you plant your butt in these. Hell, I pulled over in a Rest Area and swapped'em out, the 3 hour ride back was bliss...Tu Compadre, Suty

S6300156.jpg

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
New seats

Suty said:
Well Gang, Awhile back I was snooping through TTORA and found these Jewels for Sale. Corbeau Sport Seats, Grey and 300 Bucks takes'em.

Do you know what model/style they are? The seats on hight on my to do list especially for long distance trips.
Cheers,
P

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
Sweet. Are those designed to be a bolt-in replacement?

Seats are one of those things that people often overlook as an upgrade. When you think about it though, its pretty much the one thing you use EVERY second you're driving the vehicle. I can't understand why some people put those crappy, no padding, one-size-fits-all, plastic "racing seats" in their project vehicles. Don't skimp on the thing you'll use the most!

I put some Beard suspension seats in my buggy. Damn they're nice. I could take a nap in them easily. I can drive around all day and get out feeling refreshed!

Nice find Suty! You don't happen to have a model # for those seats, do you?

kcowyo

ExPo Original
BogusBlake said:
Seats are one of those things that people often overlook as an upgrade. When you think about it though, its pretty much the one thing you use EVERY second you're driving the vehicle.

Agreed. That was the first thing I did to my '85 pickup, swapping out the seats and the last thing I would do to my T100. Somehow Toyota has made some of the best & worst OE seats out there.

Cool seats Suty. Those look like a perfect match. :beer:

frgtwn

Adventurer
sport seats

http://corbeau.com/products/sport/sport.shtml

I was interested in those seats as well, so I sat on some at the 4x4 Expo at Pomona. They just did not work for me. So, I checked out the ones set up just next to them. PERFECT! And, of course, they were the really expensive ones.

Next time, I hope to spend some time really sitting; the stock Taco seats are OK for about an hour, then my back starts to hurt.

Suty, I'm glad they are working for you. Good deal. (And to think, I have family living in the seller's town. PU could have been as easy as a few phone calls.)

Side Note: I am enjoying the good cheer shared amongst this community. We celebrate the good fortune of others. Somehow, this is just the way it should be.

Suty

Adventurer
BogusBlake said:
Sweet. Are those designed to be a bolt-in replacement?

Seats are one of those things that people often overlook as an upgrade. When you think about it though, its pretty much the one thing you use EVERY second you're driving the vehicle. I can't understand why some people put those crappy, no padding, one-size-fits-all, plastic "racing seats" in their project vehicles. Don't skimp on the thing you'll use the most!

I put some Beard suspension seats in my buggy. Damn they're nice. I could take a nap in them easily. I can drive around all day and get out feeling refreshed!

Nice find Suty! You don't happen to have a model # for those seats, do you?

Thanks Everyone, BB, They are the Sport Seats on the Corbeau website...FrgTwn, posted a link to them. I have the sliders which are for 95-99 Tacomas, from Corbeau also, and they fit fine. All I know is they make a Huge Difference in Comfort. Tu Compadres, Suty

njtaco

Explorer
You couldn't find a set in Camo? :REOutArchery02:

Congrats on the seats. I'm thinking new seats may be more important to me than I let on to myself. With my wife's injuries, and my sore back, it should really be a no brainer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online