All Terrain Lube Storage Solution... Bengels Juice Box

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
i am also interested in this. would be great in teh jeep and in the pickup behind the seat.

I was really suprised at the response on a boat forum I am on as well. Might be a good option for an Expo Trailer? Im sure with time there will be lots of different shapes and sizes for different applications. If the input so far is any indication this could fill a lot of uses in a lot of places. Havent seen the need on airplanes though! :coffeedrink:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
there is a market for them and there are a few companies making similar products.

http://www.artecindustries.com/Quart-Crates_c_129.html

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=932941&highlight=oil+bottles

QC-product-line.jpg

if you can do a similar product for cheaper, That would be SWEET, I have looked at picking up some of these.

I have been looking at these and wondering if you took one out if everything would be sliding around? Looks like it would. And at looking at them Im not sure they are made to mount in a vehicle? Anybody have one of these? Im thinking the Bengels Juice Box is the answer.

Last edited:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Ready, Set, Go...

I ordered shipping boxes. Arranged for a UPS shipping account, and have the Solid works file all set up for waterjet when the time comes. The Paypal account is all set up. So I think im ready:wings:.

I just have to figure out how the buyer accesses the paypal account to pay for them? Im ordering the aluminum tomorrow and will be making the first 50 or so this week. Im really encouraged by the response not only here but everywhere they are shown. I have close to 30 tenitive orders. Ready, Set, Go! :wings: Thanks for the input and encouragement guys!

o0synge0o

Adventurer
I ordered shipping boxes. Arranged for a UPS shipping account, and have the Solid works file all set up for waterjet when the time comes. The Paypal account is all set up. So I think im ready:wings:.

I just have to figure out how the buyer accesses the paypal account to pay for them? Im ordering the aluminum tomorrow and will be making the first 50 or so this week. Im really encouraged by the response not only here but everywhere they are shown. I have close to 30 tenitive orders. Ready, Set, Go! :wings: Thanks for the input and encouragement guys!

Right on!

Go log-in to your Paypal account, click on the third tab from the left that says "Request Money", and then right under that tab select "Creat Invoice"

Follow the directions, and send the request! The recipient will recieve instructions on how to process payment, whether they are a paypal member or not.

The Funds will be transferred to your paypal account, and then you can choose a few different ways to recieve them(transfer to your bank account, paypal debit card, etc).

I'll send you a PM to follow up...

theicecreampeople

Adventurer
ok i love this, i dont have jeep so no need for extra oil for me ,lol..:wings:joking with you jeep guys ,but i always have a extra plastic box just for fluids ,dont want a leak in the rig ..there is a big space under the rear end of the fj .i bet i could figure out how to mount this there ....im in for one with the first batch ...also pretty jazzed for your new venture :victory:

D

Deleted member 12023

Nice work, I like the dimple die look! Count me in for one as well!

I hate that the bottles are constantly sliding out from under the back seat when I drive like a maniac.

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Wow what a learning curve... My daughter is in college now and not around for helping pops out on the computer. She'd have this Pay pal up in 5 minutes, me in 5 days.:wings:

o0synge0o came to the rescue and I think he has me on the right track now. I guess I need your email address P.M.'d to me so I can get ya hooked up to the right paypal account. :sombrero: Thanks again for all the back room help Cesar, It is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I am interested. Very Clean. Could you please supply me with the overall dimensions. I would like to take a look at a few different locations on my vehicle. Both sizes(4 and 5 quart) if you are going to make them. Have you thought about one for gear oil?
Thanks

YukonRob

Adventurer
Could you please supply me with the overall dimensions. I would like to take a look at a few different locations on my vehicle. Both sizes(4 and 5 quart) if you are going to make them.

Me too! I'd like to proof-of-concept a couple of locations. Thanks and congrats on your new venture!

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
I am interested. Very Clean. Could you please supply me with the overall dimensions. I would like to take a look at a few different locations on my vehicle. Both sizes(4 and 5 quart) if you are going to make them. Have you thought about one for gear oil?
Thanks

No problem, first thing in the morning. :coffeedrink:

EDIT...
Looking at it with the bottles in the upright position

The 5 quart Juice pack is 12 3/8"L X 9 3/8"H X 4 3/8" D
The 4 quart Juice pack is 10 3/8"L X 9 3/8"H x 4 3/8" D

Keep in mind that the cover slides in from the top so it need clearence for that...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan

Members online