All Terrain Lube Storage Solution... Bengels Juice Box

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
I dont want to get in trouble with the forum rules. So if this is an issue feel free to remove this post. My Paypal account Email is Sales@hotrodseats.com . If your having issues or difficulties with that P.M. me your email address and I can invoice it to you for payment. Thanks, Metal Twister

Last edited:

XJINTX

Explorer
I agree I want them for both my off-road trailer and my car hauler. I'm subscribing for when the PayPal is setup!!

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
For now the 4 and 5 quart Juice boxes are the same price at $40.00. The 5 quart might go up a little in the future but for now they are the same price... Shipping and handling anywhere in the lower 48 states is $15.50. Total of $55.00 to your door. Thanks again guys for all the P.M's and orders. And a big thanks to Christian for letting me post this up here. Love this forum and I'm hoping I can make enough here to become a real sponsor... :wings:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Juice Box Update...

Where to start?

Ive been busy squeezing the boxes in between everything else that I had on my plate before this all started. I spent a good part av a valuable day making a Notching fixture for the lids. Only to find out that there are some fairlu unique square necked bottles that some of the guys use. After alot of thought and head scratching we decided to go with a straight lid top and add a nice cap to the edge. I wanted to make you all aware that what was originally shown has changed a little. If for some reason you have issue with the change just Email me and we will return your payment right away. Personally I like it better and think it looks a lot cleaner. It looks like we should be shipping all the 4 quarts out early next week with the 5 quart soon after. Thanks for your patience and understanding. A few pics...

ebay045.jpg

ebay048.jpg

ebay050.jpg

ebay051.jpg

Last edited:

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Slight price increase

Well to my surprise!

My supplier charged me $109.00 for a sheet of aluminum just one week ago. Based on that cost I was able to let both the 4 and 5 quart Juice Boxes go at $40.00 each. Today I went to purchase more aluminum and was quoted $180.00 per sheet. You can’t imagine the shock! With that said I need to deliver all paid orders to this point and honor the $40.00 each quoted price. I recalculated the new true cost of building the Juice boxes and will be offering the 4 quart at $47.50 plus $15.50 Shipping and handling, and the 5 quart at $48.50 Plus $ 15.50. Again, a slightly higher cost due to the hike in material prices.

It’s important that everyone know that the orders received to this date March 12, 2011 will be honored at the $40.00 each price and shipped very soon.

Thanks for your understanding
M.T.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
that is one CRAZY price hike from the supplier! Was it a pricing mistake the first time or something??? Either way, your honest and honorable approach are quite refreshing... If the Rover ever starts acting like a Rover and marking its territory, I will keep you in mind.

(for the first few weeks I owned it, I checked the oil daily because I assumed it was completely empty based on the lack of oil stains underneath)

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
The reason given was that I bought the last of a big order they placed some time ago at the better price. The price quote is based on there latest most recent purchase. Im shopping to see if another supplier might have some older less expensive stock on hand. :Wow1: Either way its only a temp fix. Thanks for understanding.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I need to take some measurements and see where i can fit one of these, but you should get another order soon from me. Even at $47.. they're a great deal.

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
It really is a great value... Im trying hard to keep these affordable realizing how tight money is right now. Im finding out that these are a little tricky to mass produce.
But im getting there!

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Im sure some are asking what going on with these things so this is what is going on... I found that the different size bottles and different shaped bottles threw me a giant curve ball. I had to come up with something that will fit the majority of the bottles. So with some research I found the Penzoil shape bottle is the most popular by a big majority then the speciality bottles. The boys and I decided to change the tops to be a little more positive in the holding of the bottleswhile making sure that rubbing wouldnt be and issue. So we agreed on this style of lid. Keep in mind that this lid is just a concept lid and not the finished product.

ebay057.jpg

ebay059.jpg

ebay058.jpg

So now that you can see what we are doing to improve the original product this is the issue that Im up against right now. I needed a 1 1/4 dimple die / hole punch to make these lids. Had one but it was distroyed in the proto type set up. I got on the horn and ordered a new one from the supplier last Monday... I still havent recieved it. Hoping tomorrow!!! anyway After recieving the punch I need to get the lids punched and bent up. peel off the paper and get them boxed up for delivery. Which brings me to my next challenge. I recieved paypal money from 50 different guys from different forums and other places. Most sent money without telling me what you wanted! I cant go to the forums and figure out who sent what because the paypal payment doesnt say what the log on name is on the forum and which forum the person is ordering from. So I get to spend a good part of a day this week shooting emails from the paypal roster asking which is desired the 4 or 5 pack? As soon as I start getting the responses I will be getting them out to you all. Most likley I will be getting them out by thursday or so. Im sorry for the hold up here guys, the first batch always takes longer, especially when its all being done after hours. Im beat and want you to have these as much as you want them, Believe me!

Lets do it this way... If you have sent me Pay Pal Money please Pm Me with what you have ordered... Either the JB4 4qt. or JB5 5qt. along with your real name so I can match you up with the paypal pmt. Thanks

Last edited:

wjeeper

Just got my juice pack in the mail today and it looks awesome!:wings: The fit and design are great and I love the "go fast" dimpled holes! Only problem with it is it looks so good I am second guessing my plan of mounting it under the hood ........its too cool to hide.

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Just got my juice pack in the mail today and it looks awesome!:wings: The fit and design are great and I love the "go fast" dimpled holes! Only problem with it is it looks so good I am second guessing my plan of mounting it under the hood ........its too cool to hide.

Glad you approve! When ya get it mounted throw up a pic or two if you would? Id like to see where these are landing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan