All Terrain Warriors campers

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I am sure there will be a trade in program for us with the heavies....right?

Hi Ken

I'd be contacting ATW USA to ask about availability and any other details. Considering the first production batch wont be ready here in Oz until the end of this month, it will be even longer to ship them to Fresno. IT would be cool to see some at OvEx West.

Kind regards
John

chosen

Observer
Well a great many ideas have been shared here - it is inspiring to see the quality of vehicles ATW have made available. Thanks for the efforts in sharing!

Cheers,
Andrew

whatcharterboat

ATW FP Camper

Some fresh pics.
This vehicle was built for the Northern territory government. It is a used as an office / interview room in remote aboriginal communities....it also had to be fully self contained and provide accommodation for two staff over extended periods. Heavy duty flat panel construction. Simple systems. Big tanks. Shower and toilet are through the door at the rear. Isuzu NPS chassis on singles and parabolics.

fp camper 1.jpg

fp camper 2.jpg

fp camper 3.jpg

fp camper 4.jpg

fp camper 5.jpg

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

A quick update.
Had a look around the factory today. Plenty going on.
One of the boys there is putting together a really neat beach camper for himself based on a new FG crewcab. Tare weight is planned to be only around 3500kg. Very interesting. The dual spare wheel lifter for this truck has been adapted from a Global Warrior and made to swing up to a vertical position.

CAD.jpg

body.jpg

crewcab.jpg
A few commercial jobs going too
NPS.jpg

underground.jpg

and 4 Global Warriors before Christmas. One of which is a Fuso.
gw shell.jpg
GW shell2.jpg
GWshell4.jpg
GWshell3.jpg

Promise to post some more pics of new builds soon.
Below is a Yellowknifer newspaper article on one of the early Global Warriors doing a round the world trip.....GW006 I think. Click the link.

View attachment Truck in Canada.pdf

and I don't think this has been posted before but there is a great clip of GW012 tackling a really tough hillclimb section towards the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUyyhl2l9Ts

Last edited:

dlh62c

Explorer
Good looking rigs, all of them.

Are the ATW Global Warriors even selling in the USA?

I toured the first one at Sportsmoble and was impressed. I only know of two having been build here.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
When we went through the Fresno ATW facility a few months back, there was one other being staged for a build - so that'll make three.

GR8ADV

Explorer
I too have been thru the facility. The ATW product has remarkable quality in both the fiberglass construction and the overall unit construction. I am not sure if it can get better. Add in the idea of the rigid sides you can put in to replace the canvas and you have an extreamly versitile machine.

bptp7270

Adventurer
Hi John,

Nice Pics. Always good to see new ideas. I'm looking for a neat and tidy FG84 Dual Cab at the moment if you know of any?

Anthony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior