All Terrain Warriors campers

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi John,

Nice Pics. Always good to see new ideas. I'm looking for a neat and tidy FG84 Dual Cab at the moment if you know of any?

Anthony

Hi Anthony,
Hope you're well.
Thanks for the comments.
I'll keep an eye out. I know someone selling a 2012 crewcab in a month or so but understand if you want to stick with an 84. Hey might be down your way next April....
Kind regards
John

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
is that hill climb at the north end of Plage Blanche in Morocco?

Julian, that you can even ask a question like that gives you enormous cred. Hahah......and No. Nothing so exotic. I'm pretty sure that clip of GW012 hitting that steep section is in South Oz. These are a couple more pics of GW012 and 011. Those guys are pretty gung-ho.
drone shot.jpg
GW 012.jpg
Kind regards
John

Last edited:

gait

Explorer
ta, just wishful thinking, the bend and hill looked similar, vegetation and rocks a tad different.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Good looking rigs, all of them.

Are the ATW Global Warriors even selling in the USA?

I toured the first one at Sportsmoble and was impressed. I only know of two having been build here.

I like the ATW kit and am using their wheels, they have always treated my right as a customer.

That said, my impression is that Sportsmobile is far busier selling Sportsmobiles than ATWs, which to me is very understandable.

dlh62c

Explorer
That said, my impression is that Sportsmobile is far busier selling Sportsmobiles than ATWs, which to me is very understandable.

It was the price that did me in. The demo unit was running $285K. At the time I looked, I couldn't get the price down to less than $150k and that was without the truck chassis, bed mattress, seat cushions, stove and the teak cabinet doors. I was told it takes 1000 hours to fit one out.

But they are still good looking rigs.

Maninga

Adventurer
I'd received a similar PM from him, asking for blueprints on my camper.

Not a Global Warrior, but the plans for this could be emailed to him
IMG_6534-300x194.jpg

rivenoak

Hi John,
We haven't been in touch for a while, hope all is well with you. We are on tour, on our way to Lake Eyre. Thought you might be interested to see our crew!

image.jpg

Jenny & Wayne. (Still haven't figured out where to put the motorbike!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior