Aluminess Products Inc. Sponsors Expedition Portal

Fish

Adventurer
***ALSO--- anybody willing to stop by there shop with a 3rd Gen body style I will send you gas $$ for time/effort, ect. *** (within reason)... :)

What do you need? I'm not far away and it would be a good excuse to stop by. However, my truck is not a Power Wagon.

Aluminess

Observer
What do you need? I'm not far away and it would be a good excuse to stop by. However, my truck is not a Power Wagon.

Thank you for offering up your help. You are more than welcome to come by and see our shop, but we really do need a Power Wagon specifically because they have a built in winch. We want to ensure that there is enough bracing and protection just in case the winch cable is pulled up against the bumper.

ccarm

Adventurer
Love the stuff from you guys. Really looks good. Question: do you have anything for the TJ or LJ wranglers?

Aluminess

Observer
Love the stuff from you guys. Really looks good. Question: do you have anything for the TJ or LJ wranglers?

We have not made anything for those, but we are not opposed to making something. We would just need to have the vehicle in our shop for a couple of hours to take some measurements and come up with a design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears