your truck is pictured in an ad I recd from Paddocks Spares

Attachments

• roberts130.jpg
    roberts130.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

macsnoer

Nice! And so fast :)
I can´t wait to get this LRO this month!

Robert, snow boad carrier ready?

Everyone a nice weekend!
Sven

Oilworker

Explorer
Robert,
your truck is pictured in an ad I recd from Paddocks Spares

How cool is that :)

Well the truck on the left is mine...you can´t have it all I guess. Making it into LRO within 8 days after the photoshoot is amazing enough. Getting the title, too would have been beyond anything :)

Oilworker

Explorer
After 10 days in Norway (thanx Harald for the hospitality and great lunch) I am heading back south.

After many emails and lengthy conversations over the past 12 months I visited the Hellgeth brothers and picked up a length of used tracks to further experiment with my modular track concept....

20110902_44581_web1200t.jpg

Another week on the road and work in France and then I am back working on the car.

The prototype of my utility-rack is now also undergoing the 200+kg dynamic load test :)

So long.

P.S.: This is just a test so don´t wonder.... König Dämpfer aus Thüringen ....

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Hellgeth....<drool>
Any pictures from that visit Robert?

PS--And what is the pallet jack for(upside down on top of Eezi Awn RTT)?

S

Stoneseeker

Very good picture!
Seems like a "lastesel" ?pack donkey?

The combination bakery, hellgeth and beer in the back..
every thing OK :ylsmoke:

Wish you all the best and every time fun together :smiley_drive::26_13_1:

Sounds good!

Oilworker

Explorer
Hellgeth....<drool>
Any pictures from that visit Robert?

PS--And what is the pallet jack for(upside down on top of Eezi Awn RTT)?

Sadly I am not allowed to publish any of the few images I took.
They were just finishing a beautyful Häglund with all leather interior and camper in the trailer...just awesome but as it was for a very publicity shy client...no pictures :(

Then there were a few other prototypes and also...no pictures :(

I will be back at their place later this month, on my way down to the Breslau Raid and I will then shoot a little "workshop-report".

The story about the pallet truck is pretty unspectacular. I build an Armani and an YSL boutique in Oslo the last 10 days and they didn´t have a pallet truck in the store, so I kept the one that was on the delivery truck and am now returning it this weekend n my way to Paris....

But before that I will work a bit on my track concept :)

Harald Hansen

Explorer
We had Robert over for lunch and much enjoyed his company. As a bonus we got to see the awesome 130 up close and personal. It's a magnificent sight! :)

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Sadly I am not allowed to publish any of the few images I took.
They were just finishing a beautyful Häglund with all leather interior and camper in the trailer...just awesome but as it was for a very publicity shy client...no pictures :(

Then there were a few other prototypes and also...no pictures :(

I will be back at their place later this month, on my way down to the Breslau Raid and I will then shoot a little "workshop-report".

Understood. I look forward to the workshop report.

A Hagglund with leather interior and camper in the trailer (and CDI powered of course) sounds like the only way to travel across punishing terrain. :smiley_drive:

Keep traveling safe!!

Harald Hansen

Explorer
I have a Hägglunds Bv206 licence from my (Norwegian) Army service days. They are so capable off road that it's not even funny! And amphibious...

Oilworker

Explorer
Just a note....maybe I am too honest about what I do and plan, too open about my ideas...I don´t know :(

Just found out again that someone else, whom I trusted as a friend is trying to take my ideas regarding bolt-on portals to the market as his :(

Someone else I have known for years and who wanted to help me with my alternative energy concept is taking my ideas as their own and asks me to pay ....

I will try and sort a few things and be back sometime.... Sorry...

All this politics is just bollocks!

macsnoer

Woaw... bad news...
It´s always hard with the politics in our business and I can not understand how friends or people you know for long can do things like this!?

I wish you the best! Let me know if you need help with anything - will do my very best!

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Robert,

That sucks. Best of luck.

Will this effect your trip across Russia and the Western US? If not, when do you plan on being in the UT/CO area?

Mike and Myles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998