An expedition truck on portals...

Oilworker

Explorer
Greetings from the 18th Rallye Breslau.

We´re in Bulgaria now and have our camp at the shore of the Black Sea...

20110928_47042_web1200t_rw.jpg

...where we had the start of today´s stage, too.....

20110928_47188_web1200t_rw.jpg

Regarding the navigation. I am runnig TTQV4 on my Toughbook, with GE, Topo, Garmin and Military maps, depending on terrain and requirements.

uzj100

Adventurer
When you come to the USA, are you coming anywhere near North Carolina? If yes, I would like to come see your truck.

Oilworker

Explorer
....and did I already mention it´s fun, too, even though the press work is pretty tough and it´s a lot more driving than I had expected....

20110929_47816_web1200t_rw.jpg

So long...just sending this as I race to the finis line to cover the competitor´s arrival on the shore of the Black Sea again...

S

Stoneseeker

Special comprehensive view, your truck!
Good luck.

Last edited:

Oilworker

Explorer
Well,

today I finally had all the spares and material for the templates ready so I started doing the "after the Rallye Breslau"-check properly and replacing all bushings :(

20111014_48955_web1200t_rw.jpg

This weekend I hope to finish the templates for the full underbody protection kit and will then start working on the tracks by the end of this month...

Sadly I was convinced to delay my overland trip to the US and now I am using the time to really finish everything on the truck . Like that I have a really complete truck, without any templates, when I leave early next year with my gear and my snowboards :)

I will mount the snowboard carriers I build as soon as the new tray assembly is ready and installed!

At the moment we´re working hard on the new website and I am trying to get my database loaded with a few thousand images for the launch, so sadly it´s more time on the computer than in the shop :( but Tabor is doing a fantastic job with the site...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior