Another 02 4Runner build thread!

ExploringNH

Explorer
I somehow lost track of this thread and the past few updates. Front bumper looks agressive. The lift and tires look great. It looks like you need to get an alignment now though. :sombrero:

The AndyMod, in essence, is a switch that breaks the fuild pressure switch to disable TRAC/ABS. So, you can have it all on for normal driving, but then flip the switch to turn it off. The only downside is that to turn it back on, you need to restart the vehicle, you cant just flip the switch back.
I personally just have mine disabled permanantly. I dont like the traction control at all, and Im sure many others would agree. The ABS is also disabled, and some people like to keep that, hence the AndyMod. I would assume that if the ABS were on a different circuit, there would be no need for a switch, and people would just disable TRAC once and for all.

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Front bumper is on!!

DSC02778.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

Damn thats HOT!!!

Aaron

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
WOW... just WOW... that is one awesome looking truck you've built there man. And I espescialy like the bumper. I really like it, from a looks standpoint I'd give it a 10 and I bet it's even more fun to drive.

Cheers

Dave

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Wow! Huge visual change with that new bumper. Looks mean. Looks like a solid construction too. Congrats on the upgrade!

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
How much light does it kill? How much light is prevented from hitting the road? The ARB is minimal even with a body lift. But I saw what looks to be a direct blockage and figured I'd ask.

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior