another new guy

EODTaco

Observer
Hello all,
I followed TACODOC's link from CT and I have to say I love the ExPo. Nothing wrong with CT, just that the ExPo is more my speed. TACODOC, I hope you can handle having an Air Force guy on your site - I know what Marines think of us. I also noticed Brian894x4 on here. I read his site front to back back when I had my '91 pickup. Brian, if you're reading, thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I bought my 08 DC in December and only got 350 miles on it before I deployed. I can't wait to get back and start applying some ideas I've seen on this site. (I've got the wife watering my money tree...) Hopefully I can get it ready to take the wife and I camping/fishing sooner rather than later. Take care,

EODTaco said:
Hello all,
I followed TACODOC's link from CT and I have to say I love the ExPo. Nothing wrong with CT, just that the ExPo is more my speed. TACODOC, I hope you can handle having an Air Force guy on your site - I know what Marines think of us. I also noticed Brian894x4 on here. I read his site front to back back when I had my '91 pickup. Brian, if you're reading, thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I bought my 08 DC in December and only got 350 miles on it before I deployed. I can't wait to get back and start applying some ideas I've seen on this site. (I've got the wife watering my money tree...) Hopefully I can get it ready to take the wife and I camping/fishing sooner rather than later. Take care,

Welcome to Expo. A lot of us have found our way here from a link by TacoDoc. I followed his link on TTORA. Come home safe.

absolute

Adventurer
Welcome to the Portal!!
There is a lot of active and prior's on this board.

Have fun with the Taco build and looking forward to seeing some of your ideas!

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Bryan, welcome to ExPo! Can't wait to start reading your rig build up. Also, thank you for your service to our country, and stay safe!

Willman

Welcome to the ExPo!

Love the money tree idea!....Mine is growing strong again after lasts months trimming (Eezi-Awn)

Take care and thanks for your service!

;)

EODTaco

Observer
Willman said:
Welcome to the ExPo!

Love the money tree idea!....Mine is growing strong again after lasts months trimming (Eezi-Awn)

Take care and thanks for your service!

;)

Mmmmm....Eeeezi-Aaawwn. That's years down the road for me.

Thanks, everyone, for the welcome!

heeltoe989

Explorer
EODTaco said:
Hello all,

WELCOME:luxhello:

Have fun with your build, there some killer rigs and great ideas on everything here. Always somebody willing to help with questions and problems. :smiley_drive:

Bighead

Adventurer
EODTaco said:
Hello all,
I followed TACODOC's link from CT and I have to say I love the ExPo. Nothing wrong with CT, just that the ExPo is more my speed. TACODOC, I hope you can handle having an Air Force guy on your site -

Don't feel alone...there are a couple of active and retired AF guys here (me included).

Welcome. :wavey:

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
Bryan, Welcome aboard...

Just to let you know, I always liked the Air Force... free plane rides to wonderful places, the nicest E-Clubs (that we got permanently kicked out of in Kadena :yikes: ) and a killer PX... I also remember some pretty friendly Air Force females that we partied with when Clark AFB closed and they came over to Subic Bay... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan