ARB Deflator Woe

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Phil,

Expedition Exchange in Torrance CA. I bought my ARB Fridge, C02, d-shackles, Overland Journals, Super Syphon and other various items through them. I'll be heading there Friday to do the deflator swap. The thing i like about them is that they have what you need "in stock". I can drive there right now and pick up a fridge.. i don't have to wait to have it drop shipped or ordered in special order. It's very convenient.

http://www.expeditionexchange.com

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Kurt,..Cool, im special! :D What did i win? lol Oh wait, i already know..

A new Deflator of course :D

If it makes you feel any better I had a couple customers have the same issue, new ones in hand, old ones warrantied by ARB and everyone is happy.

I have used mine several times with no problem but after seeing this, maybe I should go check mine out to be sure I have the clip. :Wow1:

Just peek down the throat of the deflator and make sure you can see the clip on the bottom. If you look at adventureduo's picture you can see the clip goove at the bottom of the stem puller, that where the clip resides.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Just peek down the throat of the deflator and make sure you can see the clip on the bottom. If you look at adventureduo's picture you can see the clip goove at the bottom of the stem puller, that where the clip resides.

Will do, thanks for the advice. :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior