ARB Suzuki Equator Spy Pics?

smbisig

Adventurer
Was surfing around Flickr, and I found these.

3528133741_9e6bf255a9_o.jpg

3528133647_3c6cc4779c_o.jpg

3528134061_195d97d940_o.jpg

The rest can be found Here

Looks pretty good.

chet

island Explorer
seems completly doable as all the parts would be the same as a Nissan frontier

jcbrandon

Explorer
Was surfing around Flickr, and I found these.

Looks pretty good.

Yes. It does.

A bit more openness about one's affiliations tends to improve one's credibility. Here's a few lines from the profile of the Flickr account where these spy photos are posted:
"For more information about ARB or to obtain production quality images please contact:
Steven Bisig, Marketing Assistant, ARB 4x4 Accessories"

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
LOL How come it has CA plates on it.

What's the deal with the rear bumper? No swing out and the recovery points look like tie down loops?

biglos454

Adventurer
lol yea i think that rear bumper could use a little work. especially on a vehicle with such a reputable name on it

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
This is exciting news for the Nissan guys... about time that ARB adds some publish parts that fit... now for some nitrocharger sport shocks!

ARBTECH

Observer
Hi guys,
yeah the rear bumper looks insubstantial in the pics, but in reality weighs about 75lbs and ads a massive crossmember between that outer tubing and the chassis and receiver rated for greater than what the truck can actually pull along with the tubing along each side below the rear fender areas. The tow loops are rated at better than 5 ton each working load, (they are the smaller variety the same as what's on the front of our full size bumpers for recovery and you could easily lift the truck from one of them, they are not tie down loops) and should easily survive any typical pulls required (we drug a new Tundra across a parking lot on a winch test with these using a double line pull on the front of a Frontier without problems) with the ability to bridle them if you want to rip the truck in half. Anyway, it's a typical Aussie rear ute bar, built to work and not really intended to be pretty in this case, but I pity anyone who rear ends this Equator as that will be it for their vehicle as it is extremely strong.
Marc
ARB USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears