Arctic Ocean Expedition: March-April, 2007

Scott Brady

Founder
For the Arctic segment, Pasquale (DesertDude) was a member of the expedition team, and shot the footage. He is an amazing cameraman (and editor and musician), and not afraid at all to stand in a complete whiteout to get the shot!
Pasquale.JPG

the_crew.JPG

overlander

Expedition Leader
How's that DVD coming along? Not having read this thread, I went to Overland Video to buy the DVD and it wasn't there!

This expedition motivated me to finally get my webasto Thermo Top, as it is now on my list of to-do trips. How much longer?:drool:

ywen

Explorer
The video has been posted on youtube and vimeo for a while now. not sure if it's all of the content but it doesn't seem to be an abridged version. Looks like the videographer put it up...

Lichen

Explorer
Come on Scott, where's the real DVD. A lot of us are ready to spend real money for it! It could finance your next expedition to Mars.

Scott Brady

Founder
Some of the shots were on Speed? When?

It was on SPEED mid-2009. Pasquale did an awesome job.

Unfortunately, no DVD for now. New DVD projects are a challenge at the moment as consumers change their viewing habits from DVD purchases and rentals to on-line distribution. Once things settle in with new distribution options, you will see our adventures in video again.

Scott Brady

Founder
I still think of this trip often. It was such a great adventure and foreign environment for us AZ and CA boys. We learned a lot.

Arctic_Ocean_EW-01.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan