AT Tacoma Habitat: Official Thread

climber-420

Adventurer
just called, starting around $7299, front desk said it should be lower, but that the $7K price tag was beginning cost

jwiereng

Is it recommended to remove the OEM bed rail caps?

From the photos it is not clear to me how the cap is fastened to the truck. Please post a close up photos if possible.

goodwaves

Adventurer
just messaged Martyn on FB and he replied it will start in the high $7K range.
More details out tomorrow he hoped; they are just busy and haven't had a chance to get the info out.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I'm sorry but I'm the one responsible for the delay in posting the pricing. I have a few more items to add to the build cost before we can make it official. I planned on doing that on Saturday and my day took a different path than I had intended. I took work home with me with the intention of working on it on my Sunday/Monday weekend, but remodeling a deck followed by stepping on a nail took me in a new direction.

Today I set aside time in the calendar to work on the issue but again, vehicle builds, powder coaters, phone calls, e mails, deliveries, and negotiations got in the way. When they told me being a small business owner was going to be fun, they never told me it wasn't going to go my way all the time.

My best intention is to dial this in tomorrow. I believe the price for the base model will come in around the mid to high $7K mark, we are all doing our best to provide an excellent product, while at the same time being price conscious.

dcoy

Adventurer
stepping on a nail took me in a new direction

Ouch! I assume in the direction of Urgent Care/ER.

I think the Earth will continue to orbit the Sun if it takes an extra day or two to get the pricing details nailed down.

gtbensley

Explorer

I think the Earth will continue to orbit the Sun if it takes an extra day or two to get the pricing details nailed down.

"Nailed down"..... Clever.

Awesome product and I look forward to seeing these made for other vehicles.

thethePete

Explorer
I think a mid-7K entry price for this is more than reaosnable. I know that when I get my new truck I'll be talking to the bank about getting a little padding on that loan, the truck just wouldn't be complete without one of these.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018

David, a little hobbling around, topical disinfectant, a new sock, and back to work. I'd already applied the glue to the floor joists and it was quickly drying. No peace for the wicked. The though of lockjaw convinced me to visit the local health clinic. Now I have ten more years of stepping on nails, and some immunity to Whooping cough. Man do I now feel good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger