AT's new trailers

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I'm struggling through a hard drive crash, so my efforts to update our web site have been delayed. As soon as I'm up and running I'll have pictures, info, video , and pricing on both trailers.

Here are some pictures for those of you who didn't see the trailers at the Overland Expo, they were taken during the trailer handling course.

access-1.jpg

As promised one of our aims with the composite trailer was to make it accessible. so we were very happy when Corbin and a friend wheeled themselves into the trailer and transferred onto the bed. Big grins all around. :elkgrin:

clam1.jpg

clam2.jpg

clam4.jpg

clam3.jpg

The Off-Road Teardrop may look like a Cream Puff but she's Rubicon material.

tear1.jpg

tear2.jpg

tear3.jpg

Signcutter21

Adventurer
Two awesome looking trailers, AT. Another outstanding job.

Have you guys already done another off road tear-drop? We were at Catalina St Park this last weekend and saw a similar looking trailer. Have to see if anybody with us snagged a pic.

Back on topic, c'mon somebody in AZ get one so I can see it in person. :ylsmoke:

later,mike

Casper

Adventurer
I'm not sure whether I should be very happy that you guys created two new trailers, or sad/mad because now I really want one of those. Do you offer trade ins???

Josh
:wings:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I have drooled over the folding trailer since I first saw the spy shots...at the Overland Expo I didn't even need a full tour as I could tell it was everything I wanted and more even from a distance.

Now I just have to find out how much? When can I put down a deposit and when can I have 1...hey I will even take the prototype.

I really believe this trailer will set a new benchmark in the US just like the previous trailers did. Of course there will be imitations but I doubt someone will be able to combine the light weight composites, AT suspension and attention to detail that Mario & Martyn are known for.

My wife saw the value to the disabled & abled alike as soon as she laid eyes on the folder and while she thought the tear-drop was cool, she knew the folder would be the best choice.

I can't wait to hear more, see more and learn more!

Aggie

Adventurer
I personally love the functionality and design of the tear drops and would rock one of those in a heartbeat. Can't wait to see more pictures of interiors and kitchen setups.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
I'd like to know more about the Tear-Drop. I've the long term use of (& hope to eventually buy) a TrailBlazer, so any move that I might make would be in the direction of a trailer with hard sided sleeping quarters.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
How about some information on the new coupler?

Working on it.

I've just reloaded all my Dreamweaver files so the website should be updated in the next few days.

I'm getting last minute info from the engineer who designed the coupler.

It's all moving ahead, just at a slower pace than I'd like.

" I may not be good, but I'm slow"

tommudd

Explorer
we are all sitting here waiting...waiting ...waiting
Not making enough standing on the corner begging so have to change the way I get $$$ for one of the foldables , I like them alot!
Looks top notch once again!

indiedog

Adventurer
It's a wierd thing sitting here in Aus' seeing the "new" AT foldable and everyone drooling over it when we've had them here for years. :) Funny how the US trailers developed in a different direction to the Australian trailers. Martyn, you do do a good looking product though and I can see that your trailer ranks with any top of the line Aus product. Well done. (they need an icon for clapping!)

The teardrop looks great but skinny! Can two people sleep side by side in that? And I assume it has a kitchen in the rear?

Mumbaki1037

Observer
Went to AT trailer's shop today to buy a $4 part and Martyn surprised me with a whole tour of their facility :wings:. Seeing the two trailers in person certainly made me :drool::Wow1::drool:. These are definitely made with quality in mind. Seeing both side by side definitely increased my confusion on which one to get for the future. After wiping all the :drool: off my sleeve, Martyn then shows me his (flippac?) camper on his commanche truck and now I'm thinking were was this 2 weeks ago when I was planning how to set up a tent on my truck bed. Now I want to rip everything off my truck and redo it (but I'm not going to, yet:)). The customer service from this company is certainly top notch. I left the shop feeling I still owed Martyn more then I paid for the parts I got. Thanks Martyn for taking time off your busy schedule and showing me around.

Cary

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
I could not believe how roomy the teardrop is, it will sleep two no problem. It is really a good trick to make it bigger on the inside than the outside. To whomever gets that teardrop prototype, sorry about the fingernail drag marks I left when they dragged me, kicking and screaming, out of it. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior