Baja Solo

pismo62

Adventurer
Soaz, Nice trip, I'm envious. Thanks for sharing the picts. I can't wait to get out again. It's the sierra's next week for me. Adios.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Tim

nice pictures. Remind me of a similar trip I did with my gf 4 years ago...seems so long ago now...

I forgot my sunglasses at Coco's corner last time while I was there...wonder if he still has them...was he wearing any Oakley sunglasses?

:)

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Nice trip.

SOAZ said:
Well, solo vehicle. I had a pretty girl with me! :oops: :)
It was a ton of fun.

Thanks for sharing your trip. Looks like you had a blast. How are the Cooper ST's holding up? Are you happy with them?
Cheers,
P

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
p1michaud said:
Thanks for sharing your trip. Looks like you had a blast. How are the Cooper ST's holding up? Are you happy with them?
Cheers,
P
Yah. I'll go ahead and chalk the blow out up to bad luck.
They don't ride as cushy as say a 285/75/16, but people are always surprised by how they grip. Plus, the fact that I can flex the heck out of it and turn the wheels is nice!! That is the main up side to these tires.
The compound is relatively soft and I noticed a couple of chunks from going to fast on the sharp baja rocks.
Overall I'd say, great for little to no lift and if I get another set I may go to the same size in BFG's.

SOAZ

Thanks for all of the kind words.

Sometimes others trip reports are the only thing that keeps me sane at work!! :Astrologist: :drool: :REOutCampFire03:

SOAZ

articulate said:
My favorite kind of trip. My favorite kind of girl, too. My favorite peninsula . . . while we're at it.
Back off she's mine! :REOutArchery02: :gunt:
:shakin: :wings:
I told you you should have come! hahaha!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger