Beer of the day: A saga for the perfect beer.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
1874a0a4-5a3d-9ceb.jpg

Highly suggested.

Dogfishhead - Red and White

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Ok I don't actually like beer...but :)
My son & I just finished watching a great movie on netflix
How Beer Saved the World
You guys gotta watch that movie, too funny.

keezer37

Explorer
Ok I don't actually like beer...but :)
My son & I just finished watching a great movie on netflix
How Beer Saved the World
You guys gotta watch that movie, too funny.

I recall my Humanities professor stating beer was responsible for the birth of civilization in Mesopotamia. Funny what you remember. Wish I could do that with Algebra.

The scene near the beginning of the film where man first tastes beer reminded me of a scene near the beginning of another film, 2001 A Space Odyssey where man first discovers tool.
We've come along way.

Here's to you civilized man:

BreckenridgeChristmasAle.jpg

FLYFISHEXPERT

LivingOverland.com
Well we are following your lead and have decided to do a series on our blog we are calling "The Twelve Beers of Christmas". We started the series yesterday with Snake River's Zonker Stout, today's post was Stone Brewing's Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale. Tonight we will be heading to the wine/beer shop to pickup a couple more.

DSC_9851.jpg

DSC_9854.jpg

E.J.

Explorer
Brew%u00252BFree%2Bor%2BDie.jpg
Enjoying a bit of lately.

sweetwater-ipa.jpg
Local standby, love love love this stuff. Has a nice grapefruity finish.

GCL4x4

lol yeah once you get into the pouring, swirling, and cellar temp the pretentious meter does get twitchy.
I like beer too. I tried wine, not liking it much. I like carbonation. If it's not carb'ed I like whiskey or Bourbon.
I'm from California and oddly i'm not into forward hoppy IPA's. I do like them Malty and balanced.

Lagunitas_WTF.JPG

This is good.

slooowr6

Explorer
lol yeah once you get into the pouring, swirling, and cellar temp the pretentious meter does get twitchy.
I like beer too. I tried wine, not liking it much. I like carbonation. If it's not carb'ed I like whiskey or Bourbon.
I'm from California and oddly i'm not into forward hoppy IPA's. I do like them Malty and balanced.

View attachment 295188

This is good.

I have to try this just because of the name, LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998