Big custom camper sightings

Jim1960

Observer
At the last RV show, ER's owner (the photographer) and myself checked out the rig. It's nicely built using German cabinet hardware. The windows are plastic dual pane style which makes me believe they may yellow with time and scratch easy but I could be very wrong. It has about the same room as a Lance cab over camper, but you can access the front drivers seats like a van. The bed area is superb and the flat screen TV and electronic control panels are very cool. The seating area and galley are about the same as a Lance in size, only one hell of a lot better construction.

I love the vehicle but it may be a bit too tight for a 3 month expidition with two people. Especially if one of the two are overweight.

It's on my wish list

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I was going through some photos from August and found this shot. I remembered seeing it in Yellowstone and thought how sweet it was for a few reasons.

I love all White Vehicles and if I won the lottery, I'd probably have an all white Earthroamer.

We already own this exact bike that is on the back, so I found that even more funny:bike_rider:

665138754_e2Ka2-L.jpg

M.Bas

Adventurer
Some guys I know are currently doing trails in MOAB.

They spotted this one on their way towards MOAB:
p1000933.jpg

KG6BWS

Explorer
no pics but i just, a couple of hours ago, spotted an earthroamer out on hwy 46 headed west towards paso robles, ca. anyone here??

zigsrig

Adventurer
I saw this XV-LT in the La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa parking lot where my wife and I were staying for a little R&R. They are so cool in person! Never got a chance to meet the owner... Anyone know them?

IMG_8837.jpg

IMG_8838.jpg

IMG_8877.jpg

viter

Adventurer
I saw one based on the ford chassis last Friday on hwy 67 by Lakeside (nearby San Diego, CA) heading north. didn't snap a picture, as I was on my motorcycle and didn't have a camera.

Sirocco

Explorer
I saw one in Bristol (UK) about 2 years ago. I had no idea what it was until I subscribed to the Overland Journal. I was on my way home from work, it was massive! (by UK standards). So who was it passing through Bristol? dont think there are any ER owners in the UK are there?

interesting.

G

howell_jd

Adventurer
I saw one in Bristol (UK) about 2 years ago. I had no idea what it was until I subscribed to the Overland Journal. I was on my way home from work, it was massive! (by UK standards). So who was it passing through Bristol? dont think there are any ER owners in the UK are there?

interesting.

G

My guess would be it was ******** and Pip Smith from Australia on their around the world expedition in #15. I was lucky enough to buy the truck from them upon their completion of that trip. My family couldn't be happier with our opportunity to have a truck with a real story and some character! We're adding our own stories too of course.

Sirocco

Explorer
Yer I looked at their website but it just said "London". But you guys think everyone from the UK lives there :) Not sure why they would have passed through Bristol, maybe their ER got shipped here? Looks like the motor I saw anyways. neat.

G

spencyg

This Space For Rent
12x$220,000 = $2.64M....I'll bet that little chain rivaled the combined value of the rest of the rigs in Moab....last year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior