Cadac Safari Chef Grill

Tbars

Adventurer
...Aw man....I was so excited when I started reading it and then it just stopped..:(

..Looking forward to the rest of your write up..I am really interested in what you think of the wok set up and how you think it will last to some abuse..:D

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
...Aw man....I was so excited when I started reading it and then it just stopped..:(

..Looking forward to the rest of your write up..I am really interested in what you think of the wok set up and how you think it will last to some abuse..:D

x2

Tbars

Adventurer
...I just used mine for 4 days straight out at the "King of the Hammers"...

..It's a keeper as I cooked lot's of different meat on it using the ribbed side of the griddle and there was plenty of wind and it worked awesome..

..I have yet to use the Wok as I am not much of a wok person yet and would really want to see Overland Gourmet put it thru their testing first..;)

...I did have people come over to me while cooking from all over the States just to inquire about it and it's easy and compact ways ...Each of them informed me they wanted to get one on the way home after seeing one in person and never hearing about them before..

0205121317.jpg

0205121317a.jpg

Last edited:

ckkone

Explorer
I was thinking about getting the Primus Vidar BBQ since I already use a cheap butane stove, now I can't decide on which to get...

Tbars

Adventurer
..Yea..they are still $69.97 around here but they are getting harder to find so if you are wanting one now's the time..

..I've seen other places selling them for $118 as the next best price..:(

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Holy Crap! I just clicked on my link above (which I used to buy for $68) from post #15, and now it says $119!! Guess I'm glad I got one when I did.

Damn it! I waited too long. It's this thread's fault - everybody stop talking about this flippin' grill!

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
So, Amazon lists 2 different models - lightweight and 6541HP. Are these actually the same thing? Prices are $76 and $90. On the Cadac site, there is only one model shown.

Help!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle