Camper considerations

phsycle

Adventurer
UM FWC makes the project M. its a cavern inside. It weighs a paltry 400lbs.

I looked at those as well. Nicely made and a blank canvas to outfit it however you see fit.

I still like the ATO a bit better for a few reasons. I think it’ll be more spacious inside. And has the ability for an annex room. Plus, it doesn’t stick out as much on the sides. Definitely a solid choice though.

OVRLNDFX4

Good choice! we love our PM. It has the ability to sleep at least 4-5 people depending on how you build it. Bieng a full size the walls of the M is 72" wide. Plenty enough for someone less to sleep east to west down below while still having an almost king size bed up top.

phsycle

Adventurer
Good choice! we love our PM. It has the ability to sleep at least 4-5 people depending on how you build it. Bieng a full size the walls of the M is 72" wide. Plenty enough for someone less to sleep east to west down below while still having an almost king size bed up top.

Hmm, interesting. I’ve been watching a few videos. I’m right at 6’, so I don’t know if I could sleep E to W, but rest of my family could. Looks like you can add an annex as well. This may be a strong contender…

Thanks for making this process even more complicated now. 😂😂

dstefan

You should also put the Ovrlnd on your list. It has more inside room than the project Ms due to the lack of the perimeter shelf, and it does not hang out past the bedside. On a full-size it is cavernous. My bed on the tundra is 65 x 81“ pulled out. Mine weighs 362 pounds. The builder will customize it.

I looked at those as well. Nicely made and a blank canvas to outfit it however you see fit.

I still like the ATO a bit better for a few reasons. I think it’ll be more spacious inside. And has the ability for an annex room. Plus, it doesn’t stick out as much on the sides. Definitely a solid choice though.
Another benefit to the habitat is that when open it's an awning which saves sticking something else off the side. Mine has the enclosure that gives you more space closed in behind the tailgate.

OVRLNDFX4

So the width of the full size PM is 72" so your just about a perfect fit. Now pulling the bed out to the largest setting would give you a 72"W x 81"L. almost a king size bed! Massive enough for the wife and i where im 5'8". And remember thats throughout the entire width of the camper. so top bunking or lower bunking are options.
Again, depending on how you build it up.

OVRLNDFX4

How i have mine built I can use the lower part for napping if need be. its complete with a sink, microwave, and hot water shower system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan