campsite pics..lets see um

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Our remote camp on the edge of the Lunar Crater... can you see it?

lunarcamp.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Funny you say that. I hauled my tripod up there and shot the photo myself with the timer while she slept in bed. I made the trek up there and back down and she was still asleep!!!!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
That's just a bit too kinky. :wings:

I do like the shot too. Well done.

Not of your butt just the view across the crater to your campsite. :sombrero:

kjp1969

Explorer
No expedition here- a bunch of families headed out to Joshua Tree last weekend and I played with some long shutter speeds.
campsite smaller.JPG
campfire smaller.JPG

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Kevin, very cool. I love the long exposure night camp shots. Looks like a good place to camp and practice with the camera. :wings:

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
Camping in Alberta, that's my "motorhome" its a 1957 Milk truck (hence the front license plate :) ) running on 1983-1987 Chev Suburban running gear, Its hopefully going to get an update to the power train sometime in the near future, 4wd is up in the air (currently running the original Straight axle with disk brake conversion)

Motorhome3.jpg

jaggedfish

Observer
Hey all!

Love everyones pics and thought I would share too. Here's a couple shots from July, 2010 at Illecillewaet Campground in Glacier National Park in British Columbia. This is my old rig, a '92 Mistubishi Delica L300 low roof model (right hand drive) which was sold in the Fall of 2010. Rear seats folded down to full queen size bed.

These shots were taken at about 10pm with long exposure on tripod (Canon Rebel Xs w/ 18-55 lens). The second shot is my favorite.

CampAtNight-web.JPG FaveCamping-web.JPG

We were hauling all my tools to our cabin which is why there is a ladder and a ton of tupperware bins under and around the little bus.

Haven't had the new rig out camping yet and am in the process of building a setup for it. Pics soon...

Cheers!
Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle