Can I play too? Intro.

KMR

Adventurer
Been trying to wade through all the info on here for awhile, lots of great ideas on new ways to spend my money.
Didn’t want to be a leach any more and figured I would post up with an introduction.

My wife, dog and I have an FJ60 that has taken us from Maine, to the Arctic Ocean in Alaska, down to Arizona, on many smaller adventures and always back home again. It seems that everyone here has a similar taste for travel and adventure and I would like to get to know you all a bit and hopefully contribute a little to the list of ways to spend your money.

Kevin R.

Here's a pic of the Wife,Dog & Truck.

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Come on in the water is fine... Caution, leave your CC at the edge of the pool :REExeSwimmingHL:

:safari-rig: Welcome :)

:::

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Welcome to ExPo! :smiley_drive:
Lots of great folks here and a seriously dangerous place for your wallet (or credit card as the case may be!)!:xxrotflma
:sombrero:
Ed

KMR

Adventurer
Wow, thanks for the welcome everyone. I have already gotten a bunch of great info from you guys, hopefully I will be able to give some back.

A few more of my favorite pics for those that asked.

Last edited:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Welcome! Great rig and sounds like some great adventures too. Way to go on the resto on your 60. I really miss my 60 and wish I had the money at the time to have just kept it and stored it till a day I could have done something similar.

If you ever head through the upper Great Lakes region drop me a line. Got some great paddling in this area.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Welcome!! Plently of room for more FJ60s around here!!! I wish my old one looked as good as yours does. Can you give us a taste of some of the mods you have done?

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Closest Expo member to me!

KMR said:
My wife, dog and I have an FJ60 that has taken us from Maine, to the Arctic Ocean in Alaska, down to Arizona, on many smaller adventures and always back home again. It seems that everyone here has a similar taste for travel and adventure and I would like to get to know you all a bit and hopefully contribute a little to the list of ways to spend your money.

Kevin R.

Very cool rig. :safari-rig: Looks like you have done some work to the FJ60.
Welcome to Expo! By the way, you mentionned Maine. Is that where you live, if so you may be my closest Expo member!
Cheers :beer:,
P

KMR

Adventurer
Dude! You're from Marquette?!! My wife and I were thinking of moving there, I love that place, you know Sean Rooney?
It's not "up"cruiser, it's Dayoopercruiser, now I get it. Couple of those pics are from the UP.

So Mods, um I'm always working on it.
ARB Front Bumper
OME Springs
Toyota 5 Speed
Durabacked Lower Half
Homemade Rear Bumper and Tire Swingout.
Homemade Roof Rack (to be updated soon)
ARB 45qt Fridge (even modded that so the lid opens long-ways, it's a disease)
Rear Drawers
Front Bins
Sleeping Platform
Limo Tint (highly recommended)
Elastic net on the roof to stash bedding and jackets
Cotton Curtain Suspended From The Roof For Those Cold Nights
Subaru Seats
Ipod in the Ash tray (totally hidden, stock radio)
Extra 12v Outlets In The Glove Box
Map Light
Manual High Altitude Compensation (push a button on the dash and the timing advances)
Kill Switch
Dual Batteries In S.S. Trays
Dual Alternators (separated charging for both batteries)
MV50 Compressor Mounted on the Inner Fender
LED Dome Lights
IPF Headlights And Heavy Duty Harness
4.11 Gears
Rocker Panel Sliders
Tail Gate Storage Box (under development)
Rocker Panel Storage Covers
4runner Altimeter/Inclinometer
4runner Master Cylinder
Thats all I can think of right now.

On Order:
Garmin 60Csx
Warn 9.5
Helton Shower
It never ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members