Chiva Falls trail cleanup-Tucson-march 8th

MaddBaggins

Explorer
Tucson Offroad is organizing a cleanup of the Chiva Falls trail for March 8th. Copper State Cruisers is collaborating with them on this and we would like some good participation. This is a cool trail and well used. Unfortunately it also gets trashed by people who don't care. I run this trail frequently and always pack out a lot of trash and it never seems to make a difference.
Please join us to help out if you can.
See this thread on MUD for details.
I'll post more details here as I get them.

Steve Curren

Explorer
Count me in and I am going to inform a bunch of SOBs of the upcoming event. Hopefully we will have a good turn out for you.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
upatree said:
Looking forward to helping out. What about taking on some of the shooting sights as well?http://expeditionportal.com/forum/images/smilies/ar15.gif

It would be a good idea, but a futile gesture. IF you could get the shooters out of those sites for a day, it would take a front end loader and dump truck to clean up the years of glass, brass and tv parts. Next week, the mess would back. Cleaning up the trail will be a good start for the area.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
MaddBaggins said:
Cleanup this saturday! C'mon out. Bring plenty of water and lunch/snacks.
My girls Camry will almost make it out to the trail head... hmmmm.
I'm really sorry I can't make this. I will likely be bolting the 4runner back together. Exactly one month ago on the 8th I heard funny bad noises from the rear diff and I hope to have it fixed by the 8th of this month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears