100_1043.jpg

100_1054.jpg

100_1065.jpg

100_1067.jpg

Brett M

Adventurer
kcowyo said:
We have a winner.... :drool:

If that isn't what all of this is about, I don't what is.

Great photos Brett - :beer:

Thanks, but I have to give credit for all of those to Jason Goates. My camera was down and out. I'll post up more from the rest of the group as I get them!

alia176

Explorer
Great trip everyone. Thanks for letting me tag along...all be it slowly. The camper did well but it'll undergo some "refinements". Looking forward to the next one. Good group of folks for sure.

More pics at this linky

Video clips at this Linky

I'll add some more videos later today.

Thanks.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
alia176 said:
Great trip everyone. Thanks for letting me tag along...all be it slowly. The camper did well but it'll undergo some "refinements". Looking forward to the next one. Good group of folks for sure.

More pics at this linky

Video clips at this linky

Thanks.

Thanks again for coming Alia176 :cool:

Do you mind if I use some of your pictures in an article I am writing? (all credit to you of course). Looks like you have some great photos, do you have them available in hi-res if there were a couple I wanted?? Thanks again! :cool:

alia176

Explorer
cruiseroutfit said:
Thanks again for coming Alia176 :cool:

Do you mind if I use some of your pictures in an article I am writing? (all credit to you of course). Looks like you have some great photos, do you have them available in hi-res if there were a couple I wanted?? Thanks again! :cool:

No problem. Some of the pics came from Cory too but just let me know which ones and I'll email the hi res.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
alia176 said:
No problem. Some of the pics came from Cory too but just let me know which ones and I'll email the hi res.

Great, I have all of Cody's downloaded already, I'm waiting for Jasons... I'll let you know. Thanks!

Brett M

Adventurer
alia176 said:

More pics at this linky

Video clips at this linky

Thanks.

Glad that you made it out! It was a good time and nice meeting you! You made me want a trailer even more now too ;)

alia176

Explorer
Brett M said:
Glad that you made it out! It was a good time and nice meeting you! You made me want a trailer even more now too ;)

The trailer will be getting a lift...:) It never stops....

I fixed the video linky.

Moody

Needs to get out more
Alia-
Was that you I saw doing something with your trailer when I was coming out off of Kane Creek? I waved, you waved, etc.?

I was in the beige 80 series.

alia176

Explorer
Moody said:
Alia-
Was that you I saw doing something with your trailer when I was coming out off of Kane Creek? I waved, you waved, etc.?

I was in the beige 80 series.

Yup, that was me. I was airing up all tires. Next time, stop and say hello :) Nice looking rig you got there sir.

Ali

Moody

Needs to get out more
alia176 said:
Yup, that was me. I was airing up all tires. Next time, stop and say hello :) Nice looking rig you got there sir.

Ali
Sorry-I had my wife and one of my kids in a hotel, and they had to be out at 11. I was in a hurry to get them so I didn't get the wrath of the 'chainsaw' (my wife) I was hoping to see you on the way back and stop and chat...I was only in town for a few minutes to pick them up...

Nice looking rig YOU have there. Interested to hear about your trailer.

alia176

Explorer
Wrath of Chainsaw - good one, gotta remember that one.

No problem, I figured you were in a hurry to get somewhere.

http://www.kamparoo.com/, read all about it. This was the maiden voyage and it did great. Some mods will be done on the suspension but I was very impressed at its durability. My wife and 1.5 year old should fit in it nicely.

Moody

Needs to get out more
alia176 said:
Wrath of Chainsaw - good one, gotta remember that one.

No problem, I figured you were in a hurry to get somewhere.

http://www.kamparoo.com/, read all about it. This was the maiden voyage and it did great. Some mods will be done on the suspension but I was very impressed at its durability. My wife and 1.5 year old should fit in it nicely.
Very cool, I like that. I call Hilary the chainsw because she can purr and idle smoothly, or she can cut your ****** in half.

alia176

Explorer
Brett/Kurt,

Do either of you have any pics of me going through E-Hill? Couple of buddies are not believing the fact that I didn't have to back down E-hill :)

If you do, pls email them to me alia176 at yahoo

Thanks much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior