Cummins Dodge Ram with Manual Tranny availability?

Boz

Observer
That's interesting--I would have guessed a far lower percentage based on my search for one in '06. Ended up driving 2 1/2 hours to get my '07 2500 w/ the 5.9 and 6 speed. Must be a regional thing.

Wow, I went down to my dealership in '06 when I bought mine and they had almost nothing but manuals.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Wow, I went down to my dealership in '06 when I bought mine and they had almost nothing but manuals.
Yeah,the 40% figure came from a TDR article as I recall. Wish I could dig it up. I had a built DTT auto in my '99 and wasn't about to shell out big bucks for another beefup. Once you've driven a built auto,it's tough to settle for a slushbox again.
DSM had bookoo ST manuals on their lots,but I wanted power seats,and you couldn't get them without going to an SLT. Special ordered and it arrived up there in 29 days. Mine listed for just under $40K and went for $30,700+$750 freight down here. A guy from O'side and I received ours for Christmas '06.

My friend got his '07 2500 ST regcab G-56,4wd,LSD,cruise,a/c,forged aluminums and 285-70-17 Toyo's for just over $27K from DSM. He flew up and drove it down. It's survived probably a dozen runs down to the Baja Pacific northwest coast with no issues.
I can't imagine selling mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12