Discovery rear door tables

clalor

Observer
Rather than turn Sinuhe's Land Rover 2.0 topic into a discussion on tables, I thought I might be a good idea to start a new topic on the subject. I plan to start deciding on the particulars of my future table this weekend and I'll be sure to post my progress here as I go.

So, who else has made their own table? Did you do anything different from the famed Olivaris table?

sboada

Observer
Check Discoweb. I am almost certain there is a host of info on this over there.

Keep us posted though, because I'd like to do the same in the near future.

clalor

Observer
I've found some info on Discoweb, but not much more than I've found here. There was a reference to a parts list and photos from Marc in DiscoveryXD's post over there, but I haven't been able to find them yet. Links to info are always welcome! :)

michaels

Explorer
there isn't a whole lot on dweb. just some small grainy photos. nobody has done a detailed write-up yet. i'll be doing this before my next camping season (fall).

Jarhead556

It must be top secret!!! I asked on DWeb several months ago and no one responded with any help. I have saved tons of different pictures of the ones on Dweb, but have not figured out the best way to duplicate the build yet.

My fabrication skills are as lacking as my project funds, so I don't want to jump on the project until I have a good idea of what to do.

jham

Adventurer
I'll be doing this project this summer too, once I get back from Africa.

I plan on doing it very similar to Marcs. I'm going to do everything on this new D2 as clean and factory looking as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12