Do you like it BIG?

Holger

Observer
Must be American!:ylsmoke:
Dunkel Luxury 4x4:Wow1:
This is not a full size truck- THIS IS A FULL SIZE TRUCK! (Crocodile Dundee voice off)
images.jpeg
FDB352E7578ABC62B797F183515CB2.jpg

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Quite a change since I hired them the last time (somewhere around 2000/2001).

All they did back then was move industrial machinery . . .

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Go big or go home. Wonder if someone is trying to compensate for something.:elkgrin:

Either his work is going really really good or he has a whole lot of free time on his hands.

really? thats crazy

That's right! I would not be caught dead driving one of these. These make you a FANTASTIC ransom target begging to be shot and robbed wherever you go (especially to your home!). I don't like being high-profile. That's nouveau riche, in my opinion. Nice and huge, yes, but no thanks, especially if a certain war gets underway nearby. I want to HIDE in times like this. Whoever owns this should have done this 30 years ago, not today (but who knew that things would turn out like they might?).

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
It would be extremely practical for some, I doubt they are touting it as a overland (with is infinite modern definitions) vehicle. Compete in Ultra-4 or We-Rock competitions throughout the US. Compete in desert racing? Trips to Moab? Different folks for different folks.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Interesting, the Dunkel's are heavy machinery movers here in SoCal. I didn't know they were building anything like this.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
I like that fiberglass top. I bet they could sell a few if they marketed that bit separately.

Pest

Adventurer
I won't lie, I think it's pretty sweet. However, quite impractical, and I'm sure more money than it's worth. There are a few pretty innovative features though. Nice find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78