Does anyone have pics of the new Adventure Trailers trailer?

dms1

Explorer

I was hoping there would be a press release with pics from the Overland Expo

I was hoping there would be a press release with pics from the Overland Expo

Ill be sure to take some tomorrow, it wasnt opened up when i was there today but it looks top notch :coffeedrink:

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
I'll try to get some tomorrow, may have video as well on the Overland Expo blog. They were pretty busy today.

mikelite80

Adventurer
My camera battery was dead so no pictures. But it's was great! I didn't think I was going to like it from the spy picture. I will be buying one when I can afford it! Talked with them for a while and they still have a few changes before it goes into production. The tent sizing is great, nice having a covered hard floor right next to your bed. If I had the money I would have ordered one right there.

Mike

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
If only I had unlimited funds..or any funds for that matter:Wow1:
I so want one:drool:

attachment.php

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
We have a short interview with Mario talking about the new Trek trailer in the Overland Expo day 2 coverage. We will have the full length video with a longer walk through of the trailer, as well as the new teardrop trailer and Flippac in the coming weeks.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
What's the advantage to this design? Is the kitchen internal? Is there a kitchen at all? What about storage? I guess my expectations were high because of all the lead-up, but... it's very simple. Just a tent?

theexile

Adventurer
What's the advantage to this design? Is the kitchen internal? Is there a kitchen at all? What about storage? I guess my expectations were high because of all the lead-up, but... it's very simple. Just a tent?

Easier access. No need to be climbing up and down a ladder. Faster set up. It does in fact have a kitchen towards the nose of the trailer. Which includes a stove and fridge. There are several storage compartments.:victory:

haven

Expedition Leader
Right. In the video (thanks Bill!), Mario acknowledges the
inspiration provided by the Australian tent trailers. AT has
updated the design, and is using new materials. It will be
a wonderful addition to the AT trailer line.

Chip Haven

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior