Scott Brady

Founder
Matt Nakari
EarthRoamer
2745 Industrial Lane, #101
Broomfield CO 80020
matt (@) earthroamer.com

***For Immediate Release***
EarthRoamer® XV-JP First Camper to Cross the Rubicon!

Broomfield, CO (9/25/07) –

The EarthRoamer XV-JP, a revolutionary new selfcontained, go-anywhere camper designed and built by EarthRoamer, (www.earthroamer.com) has successfully completed the Rubicon Trail. One of the most difficult and definitely the most well known 4x4 trail in the United States, the Rubicon Trail in the California High Sierras is a proving ground like no other. Twenty two miles of extreme terrain including rocky climbs with massive boulders,
narrow passages, steep inclines and an occasional mud-hole – crossing the Rubicon is truly a journey past the point of no return, demanding everything a vehicle and driver has to offer. Driven by Scott Brady and spotted by Chris Marzonie, The Jeep Rubicon Unlimited based EarthRoamer XV-JP did not disappoint on its namesake trail. With its aggressive 33” mud terrain tires, ultra low 5.13 gearing, locking differentials and stout skid plates, the EarthRoamer XV-JP camper has gone where no camper has gone before.
EarthRoamer’s co-founder and Chief Designer Bill Swails was happy to report that the queen size bed in the electronically expandable Loftop™, the large on-board refrigerator powered by a built-in 80 watt solar panel, and sanitary facilities including toilet, sink and shower with hot and cold running water worked great too. “It was a fantastic experience” said Swails, “the XV-JP worked exactly as we designed it, safely traversing one of the most difficult off-highway trails in the country, if not the world. This is the first time a self-contained, fully enclosed production camper has conquered the Rubicon.” Initial testing, which has taken the XV-JP proto-type from its home base in the mountains of Colorado through the jungles of Central America, the deserts of Moab Utah, and now the Rubicon trail is complete and production has begun. About EarthRoamer Founded by a pair of engineers with a thirst for adventure, EarthRoamer is in its fifth year designing, building and selling the only fully self-contained expedition vehicles in North America. Built in Colorado at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, EarthRoamer allows adventurers to travel far from the beaten path in unparalleled safety and comfort. More information is available at www.earthroamer.com.
###

Scott Brady

Founder
EarthRoamer_XV-JP_%20Rubicon_Trail.jpg

EarthRoamer_XV-JP_in_Camp.jpg

EarthRoamer_XV-JP_Interior.jpg

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Wow! I'm very impressed! Pics are great!

Now...I just wish the press release said:

Earthroamer wants to trade the test vehicle for a 1968 BMW R60US motorcycle.... :)

-H-

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I love the look on Scott's face in this photo. Begging for a caption -

XV-JP_and_Expeditions_West_On_Rubicon-31.jpg

Good job driving Scott and finishing the Rubicon with the XV-JP intact! :clapsmile

TrAiLbUs1

Observer
Man what a setup, I've seen pics before but now i'm @ a lose of words:wings: Excellent pictures , that timed exposure @ night is just amazing!!!

Last edited:
Super pictures! Totally amazing to get through the Rubicon unscathed! Great job Scott & Chris~~~

Man, that is one rocky trail :bigbossHL:

Willman

Love the second picture with the moon and the tent!

Congrads on a safe and rewarding trip!

:jumping:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
desertgirl66 said:
Super pictures! Totally amazing to get through the Rubicon unscathed! Great job Scott & Chris~~~

Man, that is one rocky trail :bigbossHL:

There is over 20 miles of that....the trail is just relentless.

I wanna go again....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998