Enclosed military trailer W/side and back doors

Bella PSD

Explorer
Enclosed military trailer Pioneer tool trailer M116

What about this trailer? Its a military trailer but what kind? Its is For sale local(about80 miles away)

AD READS;Small enclosed military trailer for sale,$850 O.B.O. or possible trade. It has a pintle hitch and doors on both sides and rear. Good condition

Very cool enclosed trail but is it one of the big ones...M 105? Opens from both sides and two doors on the back!! Hard to tell but the rims look big behind the for sale sign like the M 105 wheels??
View attachment 9501

View attachment 9502
Louie

Last edited:

slosurfer

Adventurer
It's bigger than a m416 but I don't think it is as big as the US 3/4 ton trailers. It looks to have about the same track width as a m416. I have seen some of them that had drawers and bins that slid out of the back, I am pretty sure that it some kind of tool trailer but I forget what they are called.

I think it is a pioneer tool trailer

http://www.4x4crosslander.net/pioneer.htm

Bella PSD

Explorer
That's it! pioneer tool trailer

Here is a picture of one behind a full size military blazer. Looks about perfect for a F 350! I will call them up in the morning. Hope its not sold yet.

View attachment 9503
Louie

Bella PSD

Explorer
jerdog53 said:
So whats the weight on it? too heavy to pull behind a TJ/LJ?

No clue yet. I think it is "about" the same as a M416. Maybe a bit longer?? Looks to sit taller than a M416 too.

I am getting the feeling this one is sold. They do not call back?? or return e mail??

Louie

jerdog53

Explorer
Just by the look of it it looks considerably larger than a 416 based on the height of it compared to that Blazer in the one photo, even so a 416 is what 600 lbs so this one may be 1K?

I am really thinking I need one of these:
pioneer2006;jsessionid=v8fujhh8a3.lion_s

Last edited:

Bella PSD

Explorer
jerdog53 said:
Just by the look of it it looks considerably larger than a 416 based on the height of it compared to that Blazer in the one photo, even so a 416 is what 600 lbs so this one may be 1K?

I am really thinking I need one of these:
pioneer2006;jsessionid=v8fujhh8a3.lion_s

OK, I agree. Those are better pictures. That fender is WIDE! Looks over a foot wide! cool!

BTW no call yet back on the one in post #1!

Louie

Last edited:

Rezarf <><

Explorer
I looked into those and loved them! However, they are a bit big behind a short wheelbased vehicle, but they are soooooo cool!

I hope you get it man!

Bella PSD

Explorer
Rezarf <>< said:
I looked into those and loved them! However, they are a bit big behind a short wheelbased vehicle, but they are soooooo cool!

I hope you get it man!

Got it.:sunny:
And over the phone they came down to $500. :oops: I never even asked price. He just said bottom dollar was $500, come and get it. I would have given the $850. Said it was built in 78 and is all original with updated lights (12V). Also said almost no rust, just light surface rust on a few spots. (We will see!) I'll try to pick it up Thursday or Sunday.

Louie

Last edited:

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
Can wait to see what you do with it.

I really like those and was seriously looking at a couple in my area on the GSA sites till I realized it was a little big for my 4Runner. If I was still running a full size Blazer I would have been all over it. Think it will be a great match to the Super Duty.

jerdog53

Explorer
Well good for you! We all expect a full report when get it home with lots of pictures. I would ask you to weight it on your way home to all of our benefits, would be really interested in knowing that.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior