Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

ripper1600

Adventure Seeker
This series is awesome and Clay and Curt are awesome guys with tons of information.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you

Great getting to meet you!

Looking forward to meeting you guys!.

Great meeting you and thanks again for hooking Clay and I up with some transport.

Gotta ask something that I felt was never answered during the season. This from the teaser https://youtu.be/asfikaOwX9k?t=35s

The deadly spider situation? That showed up in our MX ruin touring and has been discussed a fair bit here on the thread. Long story short, we encountered some giant spiders in the ruin. The local guide told us they kill them on site to protect against bites, Jeff went back in to kill. Teaser reel was just that :D

Kudos to Kurt for figuring out it was really smoke bombs and flares during the Episode 9 volcano hike! ... Had me fooled! :sombrero:

:D

Cant wait to meet yall this weekend!

Hope we were able to say hello!

We enjoyed watching it and being a part of it!

Thank you, wouldn't have had the trip we did without your support and performing product.

This series is awesome and Clay and Curt are awesome guys with tons of information.

Thanks!

Great getting to meet you
a44c2a437349e4f6c8df9cdca46a5dde.jpg

RedX

If I can make some suggestions for stops in South America, specifically Peru, I would check out Lambayeque Region, Chan Chan/La Libertad, Huraz, Nazca, and Chavin. Many of these are in the Northern Region of Peru but some on the coast and others in the highlands. Either way it is worth stopping at one or all of them. Just a thought while you all are planning the next round.

cruiseroutfit

If I can make some suggestions for stops in South America, specifically Peru, I would check out Lambayeque Region, Chan Chan/La Libertad, Huraz, Nazca, and Chavin. Many of these are in the Northern Region of Peru but some on the coast and others in the highlands. Either way it is worth stopping at one or all of them. Just a thought while you all are planning the next round.

Great intel. I've been to and through a few of those areas with Expeditions7 and I'll look into the others. I see your also in Utah, what had you down in Peru?

Psycronic

Awesome series!

. I know the sponsor are happy. If anyone doesn't think it works, seeing that combo slide week after week pushed me over the edge and I bought one. I already wanted one, but the product placement was effective at showing the power of the combo! Good work AT!

I'm sure toyota will sell a few 4RUNNERs and a Taco or two!

The combo slide and stove are high on the list for any build I do in the future (hopefully a 100 series), just got to get it down here.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Well it was bound to happen. XO runs into "that other show" and things get crazy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445129906.902811.jpg

J/K, both groups are a solid bunch of guys and it was fun hear each group ask the others about stuff on their shows. I really enjoy Mountain a State Overland. It's completely different Vibe. I got a bit to hang out with Jamie and ask a bunch of questions about places they've gone.

This is why Overland Expo is awesome- you get tomeet the best folks.

Rumpig

Adventurer
I enjoyed watching the series, looked like an awesome trip for everyone that was envolved. Having never watched any previous ones i had nothing to compare it to, so didn't know what to expect or have any preconceived ideas of what it should be like. I will have to search for previous vids and watch them now.

cruiseroutfit

I enjoyed watching the series, looked like an awesome trip for everyone that was envolved. Having never watched any previous ones i had nothing to compare it to, so didn't know what to expect or have any preconceived ideas of what it should be like. I will have to search for previous vids and watch them now.

Thanks for watching!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger