Fighting Traffic When Towing A Trailer

WFTW

Adventurer
Went to the 4Wheel Parts Show & Shine yesterday in Memphis, Tennessee. Got some interesting shots while having fun with my Jeep and trailer. As you can see, the Jeep and trailer were at quite an angle. :Wow1:

8.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

18.jpg

WMac

Adventurer
Just another day, Just another Great Adventure. WoHoooo Moab here I come.

Last edited:

WFTW

Adventurer
Okay.....I'm impressed !!!

You and me both! There were a few people at the show who highly doubted I'd be able to get the trailer up there. If it's one thing I don't like, it's being told I can't do something...I'm more of a "can do" type of person. Glad I went for it...really showed what my set-up is capable of. My only wish is I had a Trail Duty Tilt Meter on the trailer...would have liked to of known the angle it was on...probably close to 40 degrees.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I've always wanted to do that to a Prius for some reason...

Nice shots Jason; wish I could've made it to Moab to see the rig in person.

booger

Observer
i was just pulling back into the lot from grabbing a burger when you went over the cars :)

i went over them next :victory:

BigDaveZJ

Adventurer
Sorry to go off topic here, but I don't see a custom paint job on that hood, did COP ever man up and do what he told you he would?

Stouttrout

Adventurer
Very Nice!!! Man, I am looking forward to seeing that trailer in action. We will be in Marble Falls Thursday. See you there.

WFTW

Adventurer
Sorry to go off topic here, but I don't see a custom paint job on that hood, did COP ever man up and do what he told you he would?

Surprisingly, the last I heard from COP4x4 was that they were "waiting for a box to ship the hood in." They said it's painted and sent me two pictures of it, but wether or not I'll receive the hood is up in the air...time will tell, I guess.

Glad you all liked the shots. I'll be at Superlift ORV Park this weekend, then in AZ for the Expo next weekend, then TX for the Marble Falls event the following weekend...lots of driving in my future. :smiley_drive:

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the events.

By the way, Robert (Outlander Trailers) has completed the modifications on the trailer (fuel can mounts, propane tank mounts, refrigerator shield -all powder coated black-, and utility box lighting). It will be a bit before I get pictures on here, but will hopefully be sometime next week. Obviously I'm THRILLED with the way the trailer came out and am looking forward to having the Jeep and trailer on display at the Expo.

sgt rock

Adventurer
hood?

just a question-- since i looked at this post...are you replacing your hood and if you are what are you going to do do with the hood that is on the jk...i had burnsville put a 5.7 in a few years ago and sometimes my gauge runs a lil above half...thinking of the aev to get more in and out of the engine....interested in your hood if your selling it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior