Four Peaks Pickup 09

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Well, its about that time of year again. This years Four Peaks Pickup is going to be on February 7th, 2009.Those not familiar with last years effort check out http://www.fourpeakspickup.blogspot.com
I hope we can get another nearly 300 volunteers out to clean up another 7 tons of trash!! Hopefully there won't be any burnt out FJ Cruisers this year that need to be drug out!

What I need to help out: Gloves, shovels, water, lunch, trash dumpsters, porta-jons, press and anything else you think may help! Just spreading the word on another forum you're on helps immensely!

Thanks for all of your help last year!!!

Tim

4peaks-1-1.jpg

An example of what we did last year:

FourPeaksThankyou.jpg

Last edited:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I've got this posted up on 5 websites and so far have about 20 people interested in coming. AZFJ has set a goal of 100 members....:Wow1:

I hope to see some EXPO peeps too!!

viatierra

Explorer
I've got a commitment in the morning so I'll be comming out after lunch if there is still work to be done. Last year was a great experience. Way to go Tim!

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I am in for sure. I have also posted this on a number of other boards trying to spread the word. Thanks Tim!

FlyingWen

Explorer
You can count on us for a raffle donation and I will begin politely hounding the Press or whoever else you need... I am great at that!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Disabled Explorers will be there with a few gimps so don't let us show the rest of you up!
Also we will try to secure more stuff for the give-a-way..
Great job last time Tim and looking forward to another great event.

FlyingWen

Explorer
The hounding has officially begun!
I hit all the news stations (Phx and Tucson), I even hit the Tribune, Republic, ASU State Press, and the New Times.

Tim, start grooming... We will have some media coverage! :bigbossHL:

Yep.. I am persistent. Poor Wil!

toy_tek

Adventurer
FlyingWen said:
I need some heavy lifting done... are you around for that? :sombrero: LOL

You mean like manual labor!?!?! Do you remember how huge I'm not?
:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78