Four Peaks Pickup 09

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
pskhaat said:
With wee ones in tow I'm really hoping to make it this year.

Very cool!
Last year the Flying family had the little baby in tow and the little guy had a blast.
:sombrero:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
SOAZ said:
Very cool!
Last year the Flying family had the little baby in tow and the little guy had a blast.

Hey now... FlyingBaby's a Girl, and don't forget that F'ns had their little one out there too!

DSC00163.JPG

SOAZ

flyingwil said:
Hey now... FlyingBaby's a Girl, and don't forget that F'ns had their little one out there too!

DSC00163.JPG

I get in trouble for calling babies little guys all the time! Danica's sister just had a little girl and I call him little fella. Whats wrong with me!!??

FourPeaksPickup08070.jpg

flyingwil

SOAZ said:
I get in trouble for calling babies little guys all the time! Danica's sister just had a little girl and I call him little fella. Whats wrong with me!!??

Nothing... just how you are, so don't change a thing!

SOAZ

Wil, I'll stay just the way I am for you. Just don't tell Danica. shhhhh! :ylsmoke:

I went up to the Four Peaks and Sycamore area today. (the cleanup will be in both areas)
There is plenty of trash, especially on the sycamore side.
4peakspickup056.jpg

4peakspickup055.jpg

4peakspickup052.jpg

4peakspickup007.jpg

4peakspickup046.jpg

4peakspickup024.jpg

Sadly, the forest service has fenced off almost every area that we cleaned last year. Sad, because closing off areas seems to be the only thing they can do to keep areas clean. Also, this just forces the shooters to other areas to trash. It doesn't prevent it. Nice, because the areas stay clean...
4peakspickup014.jpg

4peakspickup015.jpg

Four Peaks was looking good!
4peakspickup059.jpg

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Thanks for the update Tim. Definitely eye-opening :eek: It really gets the blood broiling a bit, eh? :littlefriend:

I'll be there.

FlyingWen

Explorer
Ok everyone...

We need to make this a HUGE event this year!
Last year we had 300+ people, I would like to shoot for 500 this year!

More Volunteers= Clean trails :exclaim:

I have been busy contacting all the Phoenix media that I can think of, but I seem to be coming up short. Does anyone have a contact with any media source?

Spread the word people and if you can donate anything, we'd appreciate it!
Donations will go towards bags and equipment. Remaining proceeds will be donated to Disabled Explorers and Karmaracer.org

Donate Here

flyingwil

SOAZ said:
She is amazing!!
So darn persistent!

Yup... try being married to her and forgetting to do a chore... :oops:

I think she has something lined up with one of the news stations too (12 or something like that). I'm sure she'll be in touch with you shortly.

Hunter

Adventurer
I got the word today, I am good to go again this year. Assuming its not raining, I will be rolling the Big Ugly again.

SOAZ

Hunter said:
I got the word today, I am good to go again this year. Assuming its not raining, I will be rolling the Big Ugly again.
Right on!!! People love that sucka!
See you out there!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
My neighbors son works for Tonto NF as a Ranger and he flagged me down as I was driving by this evening to tell me about a really cool event coming up around 4 Peaks and that knows I am into clean ups and keeping trails open...
Funny to hear about this event from a Land Manager!
Tim great job....and he mentioned that the event was put together by this cool guy he rides motorcycles with :)
Small world dude...he & his dad fix up crazy cool big old trucks.

SOAZ

1leglance said:
My neighbors son works for Tonto NF as a Ranger and he flagged me down as I was driving by this evening to tell me about a really cool event coming up around 4 Peaks and that knows I am into clean ups and keeping trails open...
Funny to hear about this event from a Land Manager!
Tim great job....and he mentioned that the event was put together by this cool guy he rides motorcycles with :)
Small world dude...he & his dad fix up crazy cool big old trucks.

Really, whats his name?!?

Haha!
Tomorrow I go on the Radio, Wednesday on TV and then Thursday on TV again for it. Details to follow. Yes, yes I will of course sign your FJ. :bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle