Franken Rover Overlander

Mrk1

Adventurer
photo23.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

Paint is coming along. Only the driver side front fender and firewall to go. Then on to the roof and interior.

Mrk1

Adventurer
Im glad to see you kept the bottle opener!!

That's the trucks character, or yours, kinda one and the same. The 8 ball transfer case knob is still there as well. I plan to keep as many of the stickers as I can. May need to get a hold of a new Explore NH for the back. Im also going to leave the galvanized trim the way it is.

Mrk1

Adventurer
Slow, the subi needs a bunch of work so its sucking funds. Really would like to be making progress on it. Driving my M3 in the winter isn't cool.

Mrk1

Adventurer
Its an E46 M3 with 265 tires all the way around.

My subi has been trying to run with full blast fuel pressure, it keeps popping lines off or find places to spring leaks. Talking to some shops I've found that the 08 sti fuel pressure/damper setup doesn't go well when paired with larger pumps and injectors. So I am installing an Aeromotive adjustable regulator and some 2007 sti dampers. Also going to change the trim of the turbo, chasing some odd behavior in the 2-4k rev range. A speed density tune is also in the works.

Last edited:

Mrk1

Adventurer
photo-7_zpsf88c8c5c.jpeg

Put the roof on, got sick of walking around it on the floor. Also some of the lights in. Not amazing progress. The top will end up being painted at some point, seeing it like this makes me like the white on white. I need to get my hands on some new hinges for the rear door then that can go on.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle