Free Shipping on Orders over $100 from Sierra Expeditions

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
As a forum sponsor, Sierra Expeditions is offering free shipping to the lower 48 states on all online orders over $100. Use coupon code: MLK2012 to get free shipping when viewing your cart. Offer expires January 31, 2012.

mykdee

Adventurer
Great shop, just wish they would call you back! Ordered parts a few times and it takes them for ever to get it and when it does come in they dont call!!! Still waiting for my 4ft awning, its only been like 3 months!?!? Maybe longer! Kind of ****ty way to run a business! Just saying.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Great shop, just wish they would call you back! Ordered parts a few times and it takes them for ever to get it and when it does come in they dont call!!! Still waiting for my 4ft awning, its only been like 3 months!?!? Maybe longer! Kind of ****ty way to run a business! Just saying.

Some parts take a long time to get in, and that would be why we don't take your money until it comes in. Had we been sitting on your money it would be far more frustrating to you.

Sempertoy

Explorer
Well, looks like the perfect time to get some stuff I have been needing! Watch for my order
ARB tire repair kit
ARB snatch strap
aaaaaaaaaaaaand TJM portable compressor!!!! Can't wait to try this thing out, the price just can't be beat!!!

mykdee

Adventurer
Its funny, that you say that, cause I can go into 4wheelparts, and have that same awning in 1 week! And the last 1 I ordered from you guys that took 2 months they could of had in 4-5 days! Sounds like excuses to me!
Some parts take a long time to get in, and that would be why we don't take your money until it comes in. Had we been sitting on your money it would be far more frustrating to you.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Its funny, that you say that, cause I can go into 4wheelparts, and have that same awning in 1 week! And the last 1 I ordered from you guys that took 2 months they could of had in 4-5 days! Sounds like excuses to me!

I think it's just you.

I've always had good service, order is promptly recorded and communicated, and items arrived within a week. If I have a question Wil generally picks up the phone and gives me a detailed reply or recommendation. Probably one of the best vendors and supporters of this community.

Your abrasive and discontent post isn't going to impress many in this forum. I recommend that if you have problems in the future with this or any vendor, pick up the phone, and voice your complaint instead of whining on the forum.

Sempertoy

Explorer
I think it's just you.

I've always had good service, order is promptly recorded and communicated, and items arrived within a week. If I have a question Wil generally picks up the phone and gives me a detailed reply or recommendation. Probably one of the best vendors and supporters of this community.

Your abrasive and discontent post isn't going to impress many in this forum. I recommend that if you have problems in the future with this or any vendor, pick up the phone, and voice your complaint instead of whining on the forum.

I second that! I have had great service from them so far, I called directly and had my questions answered very professionally. Some people forget that a lot of aftermarket support stuff for landcruisers comes from AU. I am not saying that's the case with you, but I have heard of people having ARB backorders etc.

mykdee

Adventurer
Yeah that is a good idea! Oh wait I call all the time and just get the same answer, it will be in next week. I'am not whinig just stating my situation, and the problems I'am having with shipping! If someone is going to post on here that they are offering free shipping, they should fix all the other shipping problems first!
I think it's just you.

mykdee

Adventurer
Oh yeah another thing not tring to impress any of you here! I also run my on small business in Arizona and would have handled things differently. And if I were to post an ad here for my business and I had an unhappy customer, I would expect them to call me out if I had not taken care of there problem! Stop being so thin skinned and take the criticism like a man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears