Free Spot!!!!

GunnIt

Adventurer
Got this email from SPOT today.

GET A FREE SPOT MESSENGER when you purchase Basic Service and Tracking
Call 1-866-OK1-SPOT. Get your free SPOT today! (M-F, 7am-5pm PST)

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Limit three per order! Must of decided on the new model and are clearing out the old units!

This is a fabulous deal!
:rockon:

Mav

Observer
I just signed up for basic, tracking and GEOS service on the weekend but I have not received any email from SPOT advertising this offer. I am guessing it is restricted to those that live in the USA and not international subscribers?

I cannot find any mention of it on the SPOT website either?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
just did it...... these are the kinds of things that I put aside money for.

GunIt, thanks for the heads up!!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks for posting this. :jump: I was already discussing this with Santa so the timing was perfect.

I just ordered mine too. The person I talked with said the deal was really a free one year subscription for the basic plus tracking service when you purchase the Spot unit. Either way, it works out about the same.

Great deal. Thanks again for the heads up. :victory:

Just read the add that Scott posted. It was pretty clear there that you get the unit freee when the services are purchased....oh well...all the same in the end. :)

Last edited:

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
I think spot got all their ducks in a row now. I spent the last couple days calling, trying to talk to different sales people and I got the same answer from every one. The deal is for existing customers only and the limit is three. Somebody want to buy me one? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan