Front Runner Wolf Pack Containers

Bryan_FRO

Supporting Sponsor
How about the Cub Packs? Anyone use them? The slide latch system seems interesting. I both like it, and worry about it.

http://www.frontrunneroutfitters.co...-bags/front-runner-cub-pack.html#.VOBIGcbJkfc

front-runner-cub-pack-SBOX001-1.jpg

The Cup Packs are great also. They are designed to fit perfectly inside a Wolf Pack if space is ever needed during a trip. We use both all the time on various trip and never had a problem.

Bryan

jrnottarts

Do the cub packs nest well on top of a wolf pack? I have an FJ and from my measurements I can fit 8 cub packs. However, I'm wondering if I were to get a single wolf pack, how well the cub packs would fit around it...

Rukuriss

Hey guys, I have solved the non water proof issue with the wolf packs. I work for a car dealer and found that body plugs fit in the openings perfect. Since I work at a Hyundai dealer, I've used the 2007 elantra under body plugs. You can get 6 of them for about $3. There are similar plugs in any help isle in the local parts store. There designed to keep water out of tow / tie down holes in the frame.

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
Hey guys, I have solved the non water proof issue with the wolf packs. I work for a car dealer and found that body plugs fit in the openings perfect. Since I work at a Hyundai dealer, I've used the 2007 elantra under body plugs. You can get 6 of them for about $3. There are similar plugs in any help isle in the local parts store. There designed to keep water out of tow / tie down holes in the frame.

Excellent work around. I always wondered if those rubber plugs/grommets would work.

gsdog2

Observer
Great boxes. One issue is since the opening tabs are on the side, they are hard to open if there is other stuff on each or one side. Wish they had top latches like the cube packs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior