FS: 2007 Adventure Trailer Chaser

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
FS: 2007 Adventure Trailer Chaser SOLD!

I recently bought this from Bergger on this forum for a trip to Baja. Upon delivery I added 2 Adventure Trailer jerry can holders and cans, 11 LB propane holder and tank, a complete new spare tire and wheel and a pair of B. F. Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires that were 265/75/16's. So with this trailer you get 3 wheels and 5 tires. Also, when I bought it from Bryan it had a Ezi-Awn 1800 tent on it which has been sold since so is not included in my sale. To repeat it has no tent or fridge with it!!! It does include:

Nose box
12v power option
AGM group 31 battery with the brackets and wiring for a second battery
Thule cross bars
Tail gate option
Lock-n-roll coupler
Olive Gray paint
6 amp power battery tender
shore plug
19 gallon water tank
additional chip guard on top of nose box and fenders
baltic birch side table
ProComp series 97 steel wheels, 5.5 pattern Tacoma (2 almost new and 1 new)
Firestone Destination 265/75 R16 tires (2 almost new and 1 new)
2 BF Goodrich 265/75/16 2 weeks old, but slightly chunked (not bad chunked, just a little chunked being brand new!)
2 New AT Jerry Can Holders and Tanks (3 weeks old)
New 11 LB Propane Tank and holder (3 weeks old)
3 matching weather-proof master locks (3 weeks old)
2 extra sets of bearings

Sale Price $SOLD!

During our trip to Baja the trailer was bullet-proof and impressed everybody on the trip! The only problem encountered was when the emergency brake cable was hanging to low and was jerked out by a rock. The person driving the LR3 pulling the trailer didn't stop right away and caused the bearings to get hot and some slight chunking out of the new mud terrain tires. Once the bearings cooled they were properly lubricated and have shown no slack since. I've included 2 new sets of bearings, but don't think they are needed yet. Just trying to be totally honest!!!

The only reason I'm selling this trailer is after visiting the AT factory after our Baja Trip my wife and I have decided to move to the Horizon Trailer. We will be spending more than 100 nights per year in the trailer so the extra's on the Horizon will be nice, mainly the slide out fridge and full slide out kitchen!!

The shot of the trailer in the garage was from Bryan's ad and didn't include the recent upgrades of tires, propane tank and jerry can's.

Attachments

• _MG_2413.jpg
    _MG_2413.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 827
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 644
  • _MG_2153.jpg
    _MG_2153.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
I've had my Chaser for about a year and a half, have done a lot of travelling- both off and on road and absolutely love it. We prefer it to a motel most times, as it's more convenient, has better food and most definitely a better bed!

We've used it both for work and for fun. We own an heirloom seed company, so we go chasing seeds sometimes in remote locations. It is easy to reconfigure for hot or cold weather or whatever you need with storage boxes. Scott Brady once said that I would forget that the Chaser was behind me. I thought that he meant on the road, but I have forgotten to check it on some fairly remote and technical trails, as it travels so well behind us.

That's a great trailer for a steal of a price!

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Price reduction!

I've lowered the price to $7100.00 for a quick sale!! If your in the market you know that ones in this condition at this price don't come up very often...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998