Full size trucks on jeep trails advice

B

BPD53

I've read this thread and looked at the photos/video attached by a couple members. I've yet to see a narrow or tight trail depicted. Compared to some WV trails those photos and videos are 2 lane highways.

No disrespect intended, but I'd love to run a trail with that much room. WV trails are often too tight for a four wheeler due to all the trees and hilly terrain. You guys in the west have the most beautiful trails I've ever seen.

Please don't take them for granted.

Bojak

Adventurer
I've read this thread and looked at the photos/video attached by a couple members. I've yet to see a narrow or tight trail depicted. Compared to some WV trails those photos and videos are 2 lane highways.

No disrespect intended, but I'd love to run a trail with that much room. WV trails are often too tight for a four wheeler due to all the trees and hilly terrain. You guys in the west have the most beautiful trails I've ever seen.

Please don't take them for granted.
Totally agree. Looks like wide open spaces compared to SE jeep trails. I get so jealous every time folks west of the mississippi post trail shots. One day, one day......

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman